Game-Labs Forum

Divided nations and trust

why we have some much clans in nations?

the only answer i could come up with was ..

:      Log files.

the big question still remains is who can we trust.

log files will overcome that problem.

we need more trust in nations at this moment , nobody can see who is doing what ,and that counts for every nation ,even pirates 

to merge clans in other nation clans for instance ..

and good management of a clan for instance

do we need log files or not?

i think it is the first new feature  we need..

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 3

I will not delete my clan to merge with others. POINT.

I was in Clans sometimes the Leaders left the Game or other thinks happens. I want to do the stuff i want and play like i want when i want.

So after 2 years i made my own Clan with 2 members. Both are my Accounts. One for trading one for Fighting and PvP. I speak with people in battles and try to be friendly the most time. Nothing more to say.

Edited by Jim Broadreach
  • Like 1

The problem is, behind every online clan there is almost always a big online ego. These egos would rather have their own empty shell than be apart of another clan. These egos also clash when forced to work with other egos making the  merger much harder and despite the fact it would result in a better experience for most members

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jim Broadreach said:

I will not delete my clan to merge with others. POINT.

I was in Clans sometimes the Leaders left the Game or other thinks happens. I want to do the stuff i want and play like i want when i want.

So after 2 years i made my own Clan with 2 members. Both are my Accounts. One for trading one for Fighting and PvP. I speak with people in battles and try to be friendly the most time.

yes but that's a choice ,and there is nothing wrong with that 

but big clans also needs better management of their stock 

whats comes in and what comes out,  so i think its a good thing to have log files as well

Logfiles for the Warehouse will be good for bigger Clans a big YES for that. Many asked for that. Too achive a good Clan-managment is often hard especial in big Clans how many get acces to the WH and many other thinks that must get managed. So you get a + from me. 

4 minutes ago, Durin said:

ppl where asking for this for aslong as i can remember playing this game. one hopes it might be added with the ui overhaul. how hard can it be?

well honestly i don't know .(it seems difficult)

perhaps a developer  can give us the answer for that particular question

what i do know is that , in a multiplayer game it is a 101 feature to  start with..

Getting people together for anything has nothing to do with whatever clantag they have on their back but everything to do with motivating, organizing and actually suggesting something.

Go for a nice bit of PvP? - you can either do it alone (ill-adviced for most) or in a group of 2,3 or more.. Just remember - the more you bring the less likely you'll get tagged by anything. People don't need a clan tag to participate in this.

Go flip a port, attack it and get some nice PB biff? - ask around, people don't need to be in the same clan, clans just need eachother on the same friendlist so ppl can actually get into the PB..

3 hours ago, Thonys said:

well honestly i don't know .(it seems difficult)

perhaps a developer  can give us the answer for that particular question

what i do know is that , in a multiplayer game it is a 101 feature to  start with..

It's not, since you are already logging in to the DB with a unique UID. All that needs to happen is a log table added that records the UID, Item Key, Server date/time, Add or remove, and qty (these last two can be combined, but since add and remove are separate inputs, it makes more sense to me to just have a column to store that flag).

It's actually a really simple bit of code would take maybe an hour or 2 to implement (write, add, and debug) for the backend, and then the front end (UI) could be incorporated into the upcoming UI changes.

Edited by BPHick