Game-Labs Forum

New Captains - Read This First

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Could you maybe update this sheet? Not all the information is there.

Comments are appreciated.  Feel free to verify and add :D  I just don't play that much right now, and as I stated in my 1st post the data is far from final as devs bring some changes every patch.

Edited by Inigo Balboa

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

* I believe it depends on which ship you are navigating, the yacht will not need to use for example, someone will point you in the right direction I'm sure.

Now my question is are there any recently made video guides ?

I've played very little of OW so I'm completely lost with all the new elements of the game, I'm not even sure how to get into a battle (noob I am). :unsure:

Thanks and have a nice day !

EDIT: The back bits of a yacht work while in battle  :D

My excuses.

Edited by Captain Boneboys

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

если можно Naval Action(Морские действия) купить через steam когда она появится и сколько эта игра будет стоить?

My guess would be as good as yours...

It used to be 40$ for pre-orders.

Excellent Map link, I'm not yet in game (soon hopefully) I take it this will be integrated (or something like it) at some point. Apologies if this is listed elsewhere, I have alot of reading to do to get up to speed....

Actually there is a map ingame already, but not the final one. M button.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Is the ship stat chart up to date? Got some people in chat claiming it is out of date. Just trying to get the accurate stats. :)

No it's not and cannot be, I just started playing new version of this game, just like everyone else.  And obviously I don't have access to all ships to verify stats :)

Guess I'll just delete it for now.

Edited by Inigo Balboa

For myself, playing a game should be about enjoyment...not having to sit through HOURS of videos, read DAYS worth of junk just to figure out how crap works. There are times where peopleput too much junk into something, and after one days of attempting to play this crap, I see it pretty clearly. This game is a waste of money and time.