Game-Labs Forum

sealed bottle weight

Grundgemunkey

Screenshot_3.png.cc4261b9db8b74266bc91ff391a3e526.png

where do you buy these super basic cutters that can carry 2682

is it a bug i thought it was fixed

seriously if your going to make bottle rewards heavy it would be nice to know the size of ship to pick up the loot .... theres 45 minutes of my life sailing an lgv that i wont get back .... no its not a magic naval action moment its a waste of in game time ... from the moment i left port to getting back i didnt see 1 player of any nation ... so it wasnt even a pvp opportunity for someone

• Like 6

9 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

This too.

It is very common in every game to be able to choose the loot from the body of a dead enemy.

Maybe we should have in OW the same loot window we have at instanced battles.

I'd like to see this too, allow us to cherry-pick.  And also add the following: after you cherry-pick the loot the wreck becomes immediately visible to all captains, and you can come back for the rest of the loot yourself, or another captain can find and take the leftovers at that point.  Seems a great solution to me.

• Like 6

21 minutes ago, Trashed Privateer said:

That could be a big and unneeded hit for performance I believe. 

static items aren't all that intensive. As long as there was a destruction timer to prevent a million of these wrecks stacking up over time then it wouldn't be much hit on the servers.

Maybe turn shipwreck loot into some new kind of "chests" (maybe sunken chest), universal weight of 500. If you carry one it will be visible for other players too. Convert them in port to get the actual items.

Edited by Liq
  • Like 3

Wreck's name and type is not a bug, sealed bottle may contain different amount of cargo load but at maximum it may only require a single indiaman.

The fix for bug that causing sealed bottle to spawn in shallow waters is currently in process and will be deployed as soon as possible.