Game-Labs Forum
Ink

Patch 21: Tiered rewards in patrol missions, redeemable clearance and other changes.

9 hours ago, rediii said:

You dont understand what he means.

Even lineships have a hard time killing penetrating lineships.

I like this plus in all PB and PvP battles i was 1st rate was beaten by boarding.

1st rates should be tanks as for penetration get closer.

1 minute ago, Lovec1990 said:

I like this plus in all PB and PvP battles i was 1st rate was beaten by boarding.

You don't get it, you can't fight first rates anymore. No penetrating, no demasting, no boarding. They are literally floating batteries. The only thing you can do is run away from those. 

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Lovec1990 said:

how close?

If it takes 5 Minutes of constant shooting of 3 1st rates to kill me while I'm alone it gets stupid. I don't want to wait for a 25 1st vs 25 1st captured in a video to get this fixed. We are back and constant ramming and scratching hulls again which looks stupid, feels stupid, isn't realistic and is buggy due to soundbug

2 hours ago, Lovec1990 said:

1st Rates should be dps monsters. You should feel the need to avoid a 1st rate broadside at all costs because it does so much damage but they shoudnt be unkillable supertanks.

At the end of the day they are still made out of wood....

• Like 2

Maybe something that will help patrol missions fullfull their intention?

On 19/03/2018 at 5:35 AM, Nelsons Barrel said:

You don't get it, you can't fight first rates anymore. No penetrating, no demasting, no boarding. They are literally floating batteries. The only thing you can do is run away from those. 

Isnt that what they were designed to be??? Unless you also have a first rate, or multi 3rd / 2nd rate support then run away IS only option.