Game-Labs Forum
Ink

Important Reminder: redeemable clearance tomorrow (March 15th)

33 minutes ago, rediii said:

why not just use them when you get them?

I all ready had several aggis that I built, but with 5 chars and 2 aggy's per account that is 10 that I never redeem before the merge and didn't have doc space for so I made them and sold them.  I have over 5 captured L'oceans that I was glad to get the mods off with the merge and I sold them too cause they would of took up to much dock space to keep after the redeemable wipe.  Not to mention most of those where pre perk craft/note ships so didn't have chance of the little extra when I opened them. 

Have you open all your doc space? it gets expensive when you start to get up there past the dozen mark...even with mulit accounts to use for dock space lol

16 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I never used them and I just sold them before the wipe. 

The way I saw it was if I gave them to other nation players for cheap than that got them out there to fight more, which more meant gave ya'll free PvP marks with how half these guys fight......

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

That honestly did suck cause I didn't really notice how many ships I had over all accounts until I had to redeem them and expand docs.  Luckly I put many of them on the market for very cheaply fair priced 4th and 1st Rates that the nation could use, it actually drove the market price down a bit on those ships.  Of course made my money back for dock space I had to open up too.

PS thanks for all those free Aggy's.

Nope it will be like the Yacht, redeemable every so often (yacht I think is every 2 days).  I assume the premium ships will work much the same.  You get to redeem them every so often to get a new one.  I assume the higher the rate the longer you have to wait between each redeem.   They said it was two ships we can all ready get and one that is not gainable in game.  My bet is it's going to be prob the Wasa/L'hearm and maybe the Sc, but the GUNBOAT and Rattler could also be one of the three.  

Where did they said this i only know that they said 2 will be also gainable by other means, but this does not mean they are in game already ?

Edited by Lovec1990

15 hours ago, Lovec1990 said:

Where did they said this i only know that they said 2 will be also gainable by other means, but this does not mean they are in game already ?

Since it seems folks don't read the dang patch notes when they come out. 

To be exact scroll down to this part of the patch notes.....2 of which could be acquired in game by other means.  So folks assume they are PvP note ships most likely and we know the API list of ships in game and being worked on so most of use assume (remember we won't know until they came out) the two are prob all ready in game and can be gained through PVP marks.  Most games has two means to get content that is sold for real money or gained by doing PvP content.  So tell me what ships aren't in game that could be soon?  Not many cause they aren't working on ships right now.  How about we just not worry about it until the dang ships are premium?

Plans for March/Early April

• Integration of the open world UI into the game
  • Finalization of tutorial
  • Premium ship pack containing 3 ships (2 of which could be acquired in game by other means)