Game-Labs Forum

BUG - Nation changes from French to Pirate

Hilarius

After finishing a battle against an npc trader, all the french ships suddenly showed up in red letters, as well as the ports.

I was still in french nation chat, and they started reporting me as a Pirate. At that point I tagged a swedish ship, together with some french, and we all sailed under the pirate flag. When I relogged, it actually said Pirates as nation, and i joined the Pirates chat as well. I guess im a pirate now....

If anyone can help me becoming french again, I would appreciate it.

I haven't tried using forged papers yet since i'm not sure how they work. I can still see my outposts and ships though from a free port.

• Like 2

Please report bugs properly Captain it will help a lot

what is your player name for example? Server

did you report F11? What is your F11 number. If you have not reported - why.
any screenshots? if not any why?

please provide relevant information here. 

meanwhile enjoy a pirate life until investigation is finished.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Hilarius said:

After finishing a battle against an npc trader, all the french ships suddenly showed up in red letters, as well as the ports.

I was still in french nation chat, and they started reporting me as a Pirate. At that point I tagged a swedish ship, together with some french, and we all sailed under the pirate flag. When I relogged, it actually said Pirates as nation, and i joined the Pirates chat as well. I guess im a pirate now....

If anyone can help me becoming french again, I would appreciate it.

I haven't tried using forged papers yet since i'm not sure how they work. I can still see my outposts and ships though from a free port.

when you attacked a trader after fishing > was it a french npc trader when you attacked the trader ?

can you remember that ? or was it a other nation..

Edited by Thonys

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

when you attacked a trader after fishing > was it a french npc trader when you attacked the trader ?

can you remember that ? or was it a other nation..

You cannot attack traders or other ships from own nation - even if they have smugler flag on.