Game-Labs Forum

Where do hi res screenshots go on the local PC?

SKurj

Question

Can't seem to find hires screens on my local PC, i admit to not trying to take hires versions in the past, but this question came up in game today.

I have older screens low res from back in Feb, but I can't see any screens I have taken today by pressing F9, possibly bugged? 

9 answers to this question

Iirc  the F9-highres-screenshots were deactivated  a long time ago (in 2016) because of causing freezes in the game.

Now it's only "p" (<drive>:...\Steam\SteamApps\common\Naval Action\Screenshots) or F12

Edited by Archer11
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, SKurj said:

Can't seem to find hires screens on my local PC, i admit to not trying to take hires versions in the past, but this question came up in game today.

I have older screens low res from back in Feb, but I can't see any screens I have taken today by pressing F9, possibly bugged? 

Usually taking pics with F12, they should be in Steam folder, Steamapps, common etc.....

If you use Win 10 there might be a folder in Explorer too.

Thats the thing, when i look in steamlibrary I can see low res screens taken a month ago, but when I take screenshots today I can't find them anywhere.  Now that is with F9 key I am not talking about taking screens with F12 which I only recently discovered.

13 minutes ago, SKurj said:

Thats the thing, when i look in steamlibrary I can see low res screens taken a month ago, but when I take screenshots today I can't find them anywhere.  Now that is with F9 key I am not talking about taking screens with F12 which I only recently discovered.

Hmm well.. Didnt know you can take Ss with F9... No clue where these land..Maybe in explorer somewhere.

3 hours ago, SKurj said:

Go to your game library, go to NA screenshot library and there are all your screenshots for NA, to post them you click and upload, then view online library, right click to copy link and paste anywhere. 

Hope this helps :)