Game-Labs Forum

Free Town Battle

Banshee Queen

59 minutes ago, CaptainSparckles said:

In-game are more than 1 hardcore nation ( pirates ) ?

Actually Pirates are not hardcore anymore. The hardcore Nations now are Prussian, Russian and Poland. This 3 Nations have no capital, no safe zones and all of their ports are capturable.

52 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Is this PvE Server cause they are allowed to take missions out of freetowns so that might be it.

No this was the pvp server right outside Shroud Cay. Basic cutter jumped in a "mission"right infront of me and this battle circle showed up.

1 hour ago, Banshee Queen said:

Well its kinda hardcore outside MT sometimes :P

Cant even get attacked in the safe zone

Pvp gets delivered to you and you can choose wheter or not you feel like fighting, as only one side gets to pick, no matter the odds.

Had a trinc, frigate and surprise not attacking me in their safe zone. They waited til they got 3 more frigates aswell as a connie to be sure not to mess up. Now I dont see the fun in that but okay, whatever people call pvp is pvp i guess

Reinforcments shouldnt work from a certain threshold, being affected by rank and ship. One frig should be allowed to attack three max rank frigates without 2 1st rates spawning in... 

"Pirates"

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Trashicity said:

Cant even get attacked in the safe zone

Pvp gets delivered to you and you can choose wheter or not you feel like fighting, as only one side gets to pick, no matter the odds.

Had a trinc, frigate and surprise not attacking me in their safe zone. They waited til they got 3 more frigates aswell as a connie to be sure not to mess up. Now I dont see the fun in that but okay, whatever people call pvp is pvp i guess

Reinforcments shouldnt work from a certain threshold, being affected by rank and ship. One frig should be allowed to attack three max rank frigates without 2 1st rates spawning in... 

"Pirates"

People are so afraid of loosing their ships now days,they don't want a 1 vs 1 dual but 1 vs 5-8 so they know they'll win. 

I use to sail down to Port Royal looking for a fight,but they all run away from me,even scared away a Bellona in my little snow haha.

1 hour ago, Banshee Queen said:

People are so afraid of loosing their ships now days,they don't want a 1 vs 1 dual but 1 vs 5-8 so they know they'll win. 

I use to sail down to Port Royal looking for a fight,but they all run away from me,even scared away a Bellona in my little snow haha.

There are bunch of one on ones like this I haven't jumped into because I'm thinking that there is some sort of trickery where what I thought was going to be a 1x1 ends up being a 6x1 because of others hiding in another battle, or some shenanigans around timers and whatnot. I know there have been a lot of small changes and tweaks, is such nonsense still possible or is a open world tag truly what-you-see-is-what-you-get now?