Game-Labs Forum

Hello,

There is no longer any sound or audio when I launch the game. I haven't been able to find any fixes, and when I tried emailing the devs, I didn't get any response. Is there anyone here that can help with this issue? This problem makes the game pretty impossible to play and enjoy.

Thanks,

x0Maverick0x

Edited by x0Maverick0x

Not yet. This is the only game that has this issue. My headset is the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2. I have also discovered that the audio will play from the speakers inside my monitor but not from my headset.

Edited by x0Maverick0x

Hello, the problem is definitely related to your system and probably the drivers of your card.

I suggest to update your audio drivers and check also if your headsets are muted for some reason. Go to Control Panel->Hardware->Sound to find helpful settings (assuming you have Windows).

13 hours ago, Nick Thomadis said:

Hello, the problem is definitely related to your system and probably the drivers of your card.

I suggest to update your audio drivers and check also if your headsets are muted for some reason. Go to Control Panel->Hardware->Sound to find helpful settings (assuming you have Windows).

Alright...I tired updating my drivers and there was no luck there; all were up to date. My headset doesn't seem to be muted (this is also the only game this is happening to). Are you sure that there isn't some sort of incompatibility between this headset (and its associated drivers) and the game itself? I know I'm not the only one who has experienced this issue. I found other posts about it online and none of them had any solutions.

Edited by x0Maverick0x

11 hours ago, Nick Thomadis said:

As far as we know from reports and any other online source, there is no confirmed issue regarding our game and headsets. Maybe something related to "Window mode" option is conflicting? Do you play in Full screen or Window mode (see in game's option menu).

I play in full screen, but I tried it with window mode and there was no change.

On 3/7/2018 at 9:07 PM, x0Maverick0x said:

Not yet. This is the only game that has this issue. My headset is the Razer Kraken 7.1 V2. I have also discovered that the audio will play from the speakers inside my monitor but not from my headset.

I do have the same headset and can make a list of a lot of issues in different relating to the 7.1 surround :) 

Do a test - disable the 7.1 surround and use plain Stereo. Tell what happened.

On 3/12/2018 at 7:33 AM, Hethwill said:

I do have the same headset and can make a list of a lot of issues in different relating to the 7.1 surround :) 

Do a test - disable the 7.1 surround and use plain Stereo. Tell what happened.

How can I disable the 7.1 and switch to stereo?

Edited by x0Maverick0x

On Windows 10, right click the speaker icon in the lower right of your task bar.

There should be an option to troubleshoot sound issues.

The option for playback devices should list all your available sound outputs. Clicking on the device that's checked will allow the "Properties" bar to become available, clicking on that will provide more information regarding your system. 

Also in the lower right is an up carat (^)  left clicking that will provide a box full of icons, you should be able to locate another speaker type icon, mousing over that will display your sound system, (mine says Realtek HD Audio Manager), right clicking on that speaker will display a dialog box that will allow you several options, one of those options will allow you to select 7.1 or 5.1 configurations.