Game-Labs Forum

Pre-patch quick number changes suggestions

. increase the amount of dock space in ports  (20 total ) to 35?

because i can not build mercury ships for my second lieutenants  ITS always the same thing"" your docks are full "", there are more ships to sail than i can posses , or CAN  build for new         members.

. Increase the number of ports . by 3 extra ports

because the fast territory in the south needs more strategic ports all over the map 

a possibility is to make a extra port available perhaps  by putting in upkeep for docks space or port space for gold 

i am willing to pay for  the upkeep,  for extra ports or docks .

. tip.or increase the dlc on steam by premium" 3 ports and 6 docks "in a "docks and port pack" (hint )because the restrictions are killing my game play..

out of order:

. increase gun types.  because we are in need of more types of guns like bronze guns, swivel guns  typical nation guns ecc..

. increase dutch ships . because we have none.

ps. the  poods are fine  > good guns

Edited by Thonys

8 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

#savemy1poodunicorn

Make them craftable :D

@admin Or remove them altogether. I've stored a few hundred of them but they are a deciding advantage in any battle and since they are not craftable then a few players/clans has a deciding, unfair advantage over other players. Personally I'd like to see them removed since they are both OP and as far as I know not used on ships in the timeperiod nor geography of this games era - I may be wrong on that tho..

Make all woods native to the carribean craftable. Reason: They were native to the carribean.

Make copper ingots a craftable ressource as well as copper plating. Reason: They were not, in any way, difficult to make or rare.

EDIT: Remove RNG from crafting builds, make them either dependant on rare ressources or a crafters choice - who in the bloody carribean would think "Oh.. a fir/fir indiaman.. I'd better make it...... sturdy".... Any shipbuilder worth his salt knows what he's doing.

Edited by Guest

12 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

I know some people who fight often purposely in trader ships.  A kill should produce PvP marks whatever ship is on the other side unless it's capped.

Yes and no. 

PvP marks should be awarded for equal battles, or where the weaker opponent defeats a stronger one. Marks should not be awarded for clubbing baby seals.

Also, give marks for capturing ships as well as sinking them. 

• Like 1

Delivery between your own outposts limited to 1000 units

No PVP marks for trader sinking

Shipwreck and sealed bottles in OW with loot to find say within 100 units of any coast.

Another biggie is the amount of buildings should increase by crafting rank.

Edited by BallsOfSteel

Just now, Farrago said:

Not a numbers change but...

Combat News reports Captain John Doe (US) sank Captain Jean Doeux (French).

There’s no shame in getting sunk. 

True but what purpose is that information to a dutch player? Or a brit? It's kind of moot intel if you aren't those two players.

Edited by Slim Jimmerson

1 hour ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

True but what purpose is that information to a dutch player? Or a brit? It's kind of moot intel if you aren't those two players.

Easier way to catch people alt-farming for PvP marks? If John Doe(US) kills Jane Doe(GB) then Jane Doe(GB) kills John Doe(US) it is easier to tell whats happening. Also, if someone sees it one night and doesn't think it's enough to file a tribunal after one incident and 2 nights later it happens again, it is a lot easier to prove.

• Like 2

1- establish a way for ships to try and escape when you get disconnected from game or drop internet connection. To give player a chance to reconnect.

2- give the Connie a little more love/speed

3- make rum repairs weigh as much as hull and rig reps.  Sailors with a limb shot off did not heal so quickly.

4- allow sending of ships to clan docks

5- if you make tag circle smaller make join timer longer and display time remaining

keep up the good work-

4. @admin

You said you want the Vic to be the  fastest 1st rate.

Speed trails indicate, that the Vic is slower than the Santi though, concerning bearings between 35 and 55 degrees to the wind.

Even if it isn‘t that much, i‘d vote for changing that, and make the Vic the fastest 1st rate on all bearings.

1. Different flag for battle group leader in open world (so we can see where he is in a moving fleet blob).

2. Automatic rum consumption in battle to repair crew to simulate a surgeon at work not leave the dead lying around for an hour before treatment.

3. A Barber Surgeon book  to reduce the automatic rum consumption rate for the same number of revived crew. 

Buster (blind Pugh)

Edited by Busterbloodvessel

4 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

@Westgate explains it above. It would help expose alt farmers.

• 2 weeks later...