Game-Labs Forum

Redeemables Clearance Question.

Sunleader

I just read that on March 15 all old Redeemables will be Removed and that we should Claim them before that happens.

Does that Include Forged Papers. And if Yes can we expect a Set of Forget Papers in a Chest to later Change Factions ?

I am currently waiting with Changing Factions because on PvE Server there currently is no way to use the Admirality Store for the new Nations.

Greetz

Forged Papers will be removed as well. You have to buy the DLC to be able to change nation every 30 days for unlimited time.

Though one option other than buying the DCL thing is that you can delete your char and than do the tutorial final exam that will boost you straight to Master Com level.  This isn't bad for any lower level players, but any high level players will need to use the DLC thing or remain in the nation. Remember this all gets wiped when we go live any way so just change the nation now if you can.  Also thought they put the shops in free towns on PvE server for those nations.  Those nations should prob never been added to that server

24 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Though one option other than buying the DCL thing is that you can delete your char and than do the tutorial final exam that will boost you straight to Master Com level.  This isn't bad for any lower level players, but any high level players will need to use the DLC thing or remain in the nation. Remember this all gets wiped when we go live any way so just change the nation now if you can.  Also thought they put the shops in free towns on PvE server for those nations.  Those nations should prob never been added to that server

i fear we will only see an asset wipe :(

14 hours ago, z4ys said:

i fear we will only see an asset wipe :(

Well we are promised to keep our xp and rank stuff.  I kinda was hoping we keep the ship knowledge too cause I know a lot of folks aren't going to want to grind all that out again.  I'm fine starting over from scratch other wise when they do this.  I will prob not redeem my xp/rank on one char and play it through from 1st level up just to test out the featers and all.

5 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Well we are promised to keep our xp and rank stuff.  I kinda was hoping we keep the ship knowledge too cause I know a lot of folks aren't going to want to grind all that out again.  I'm fine starting over from scratch other wise when they do this.  I will prob not redeem my xp/rank on one char and play it through from 1st level up just to test out the featers and all.

Sad , I hope they will save our money and ships , not only xp

1 hour ago, CaptainSparckles said:

Sad , I hope they will save our money and ships , not only xp

And how will that be fair to new players?   The game is EA alpha stage of devolopment they should be doing more wipes to be honest but folks cry thinking this is a released game.  They have to do wipes to give a clear slate for all players cause some folks have built up a pretty big collection of stuff cause of bad broke mechanics that have been changed.  You bought this game knowing it's an alpha and not finished released product.

I just deleted my character in preparation to test the finished tutorial systems.

Yes, plenty of us have proper tester approach.

I am adamant with a full hard wipe on release. Plenty of backers in any game do not play EA but hope for a clean slate start on release, for everyone.

I am not sure if I like the Idea of a Wipe or not.

But regardless of that. I am not a Tester and dont do testing beyond just Playing.

No Offense. But this aint an Open Beta test or something.

Its a Game I Paid for to be allowed into Early Access so I will tolerate some Bugs as I play and give Feedback and Reports if I stumble over something or find something annoying. But I wont be going out of my way to Test things. 

For this they do have testers. Either Volunteers which hopefully at least got something ingame in Return. Or Paid Testers.

Captain, you have to use forged papers before march 15 if you want to use the ones in redeemables.

Regarding wipe, XP, Crafting XP, ship slot xp is not going to be wiped.
On assets (ships. gold, resources) wipe will only happen if significant changes to economy are going to be added which are unlikely at the moment.

• Like 1