Game-Labs Forum

1st Rate collision Bug

Raxius

hello support,

please look at these screenshots. we were boarding a L'Ocean and both santisima's flipped 100m apart through the air and upside down in the ocean.

3D0AAD9E5E5818468E20890BE3F9756FBE0D41BF

D31F1A38373F149275E9463C1F54C506A233793C

21CC19C77A304D2E8A2C3538A995772C5C89DC11

as a result we have lost both santisima's and we killed the locean as all 3 ships flipped out. please replace our santisima's as this is a clear undenyable bug.

Santisima 1:

Player name: Sam121252

upgrades:  french rig refit, carteghena caulking, navy structure refit.

cannons: Long 42, Long 24, Long 12 and 42pd carro.

Santisima 2:

Player name: Raxius

upgrades: Navy Structure refit, french rig refit

cannons: Long 42 Long 24 Long 12 carro's 42pd.

please replace these ships and fix the collision bug which causes 1st rates to instantly fly through the air and sink.

please reply promptly,

Raxius

• Like 1

I am the Victory still afloat in the pictures. The Locean flew over my ship. 

I was stern raking the Locean with grape shot, He was about 300-450 meters off my ship I was turning to get another stern rake while they were boarding.

The Locean flew over my ship and landed where it did. 

1 Santy did a back flip, and the other Santy barrel rolled 1.5 times to rest upside down.

All these first rates all capsized because of this bug.

hello support,

i am one of the guys that lost his ship in this fight. everything was ok until i went into boarding, after one second both me and raxius and rudi the rat in his L`ocean got thrown away into the air and landed with our ships immediatly capsized we lost our ships because of this bug.

hope we can get our ships back, and that the bug gets fixed

sam121252

D000E5F3B3853A10CA3C46ECE055F2927DCC2D27

Edited by sam121252
screenshot

to be fair the locean would of been boarded by russians as the boarding process was triggered an he was surrounded by 5 1st rates. and he was down less than 50% crew. so please remove the pvp marks rudi has gained and please replace the santisima's the locean would of been sunk regardless.

11 hours ago, Raxius said:

to be fair the locean would of been boarded by russians as the boarding process was triggered an he was surrounded by 5 1st rates. and he was down less than 50% crew. so please remove the pvp marks rudi has gained and please replace the santisima's the locean would of been sunk regardless.

If he was surrounded by 5 1st rates at least 2 of them were of his own team (because russians had only 3 1st rates in the battle). So maybe he would get pushed out of boarding? Or Sam gots graped? 

58 minutes ago, Trino said:

If he was surrounded by 5 1st rates at least 2 of them were of his own team (because russians had only 3 1st rates in the battle). So maybe he would get pushed out of boarding? Or Sam gots graped? 

I think he meant 5 ships as I do count 5 Russians in that fight.  

4 hours ago, Trino said:

the United states left the battle long before we engafed the Locean in boarding and was graped below 400 crew (340) vs 1100 crew. and 4 other russian ships stern raking etc.  please keep this thread factual as its clear the result of the battle in the absence of the bug.

devs any update on ship replacement?

4 hours ago, Trino said:

first of all there where no US around the l`ocean they all left before we even engaged the l`ocean. If you want to see the proof just look at the screenshot that suicidal tendecies posted there you the americans left the battle and let the l`ocean die

40 minutes ago, Batman said:

Your OP isn't even 24 hours old. You think they got nothing more important to do than replacing some ships?

i think this thread should remain related to the subject/topic. and it was a request for an update not a demand. your post here batman is pointless. you are not even relating to the issue.