Game-Labs Forum

Hostility generation by alt

Hello all powerful devs,

As you know we have a fair few port battles tomorrow (04/03/2018). I understand that multiflipping is perfectly valid as a tactic as we know but as stated in "Alts for port battle activities - BAN WARNING" the use of alts to generate hostility is not permitted.

I hereby accuse Christendom of using his American alt, ChristendomToo to flip RSC ports in the Bahamas, namely Marsh Harbour and La Desconcida (and perhaps Walker's Cay as well).

So in short -

Christendom/ChristendomToo

Russia/USA

Bahamas/Grand Bahamas

Generation of hostility with the purpose of flipping the port.

Evidence

A thread with him stating that he did it on the forums

Edited by Gregory Rainsborough

You need to read what the devs said:

Clarification. By abuse we mean directly generating hostility for the enemy by means of sinking or surrendering. 

I was there this morning. ChristendomToo is a USA player that was in hostility missions attacking A.I ships.

That's not abuse.

I can understand the salt but today was a great day for naval action.

Edited by koiz
  • Like 1

Really?  Your pretty sad.  We had over 12 players (had to drop and make a battle fleet).   We had 3 battles going at once at Marsh my group did two missions in time of the other two.  The same was with Les Des.   There was no Russians in the Bahamas so how is this alt using and how would grinding A Russian char gives us hostility on a US port.

Mad flipped Walkers on there own as with the other nations.  Suck it up butter cup you got 7 ports flipped cause of how you acted on the forums and in game.   Hope you can defend the.

@Ink I would like to report fails accusations of the posters .  Not only for accusing @Christendom, but since my clan [CSA] was invlovled (we flipped Marsh Harbor and helped with La Desc.  Since where is no proof of actually rules being broken he is falsely accusing us of cheating and should be punished accordinly per forum rules.

• Like 2

Laugh.  the salt is real.  

I do believe I am allowed to play multiple characters in different nations.  My Russian character had zero interaction with my US character.  The streams did not cross.  I believe the theme behind the rule is that you're not supposed to sink or interfere with alts in hostility.

Are you trying to assume my main character?  Perhaps my US character is my main now.  I'm offended.

~~ Hey @admin @Ink can we open tribunals against players who are trying to revenge troll?

This gave me a good chuckle though.

• Like 4

Just now, Gregory Rainsborough said:

I'm not criticising the multiflip, I'm stating that his involvement in the multiflip was against the rules, not the multiflip itself.

What rules are you making up here?

Sounds like your backtracking.

Edited by koiz

Really what I'm asking for is seeking clarification for whether or not alts are permitted to flip ports on behalf of someone else. So for instance, can I use my American alt to go and flip pirate ports etc?

You missed all those pinned topics?

Edited by koiz

"generating hostility for the enemy by means of sinking"

I'm sure there are logs that can confirm whether or not you attacked AI in the hostility mission.

You do realize your the enemy right? Did you guys get any hostility? Wait I had no idea you guys were part of a multi-nation flip.... Oh wait...

"generating hostility for the enemy by means of sinking"

I'm sure there are logs that can confirm whether or not you attacked AI in the hostility mission.

He means sinking or surrendering the alt to gain hostility dope.  lol

Can I tribunal stupidity?

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

At least there will be clarification as I was in channel with others who thought that my interpretation of what was written was correct.

Lies. You copied the title of the post "Alts for port battle activities - BAN WARNING" in your first post. You didn't even read it and used it to attack a nation and its players. Shame on you to blame it on your fellow captains. 

2 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

At least there will be clarification as I was in channel with others who thought that my interpretation of what was written was correct.

In claris non fit interpretatio. 

4 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Git gud Gregory. Next time use prime time. Over a year ago Brits defended 6 PBs at the same time, as it was in our prime time. 

That was with the alliance system in place, you know that.