Game-Labs Forum

1 minute ago, CaptainSparckles said:

I don't regret that I bought the game , but honestly I'm starting to be bored . I want to see animations on my deck , I want to see me as captain at the wheel . I want to see crew what are opening and closing sails. Like in Assassin's Creed .

The captain was not at the helm and the devs has already commented on the crew animations - in short it's not going to happen as it's too costly for the servers to handle (if I recall the argument correctly).

No I'm not so interest to give mine attention to my deck , but I think the crew will add for all to desire to play . Many players like to see details. After all do you agree with my opinion ? For lower PC the game must have crew graphics settings. Do you ever saw the crew at cannons ? Do you like that animation ? The crew is going through cannons .

Edited by CaptainSparckles

1 hour ago, RKY said:

think about it this way:

- more graphics equal less content

- more graphic is bad for low end computers

That's why you have graphics settings in the game. Build the game for the top end computers. That way you either upgrade to enjoy the nice eye candy or you lower your settings to improve your performance. Building for the lowest common denominator would be a mistake.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, CaptainSparckles said:

I don't regret that I bought the game , but honestly I'm starting to be bored . I want to see animations on my deck , I want to see me as captain at the wheel . I want to see crew what are opening and closing sails. Like in Assassin's Creed .

Or age of pirates II. 

Also that there was marine life, from time to time to see some whale, dolphins, sharks. The sea is full of life!!! Regards.

• Like 1

tutorial localization interface are the focus now. 

The game is already beautiful, additional effort required to make it even more beautiful grows in geometrical progression and there are other things to improve.

• Like 5