Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Louis Garneray

Invasion Suedoise en cours...

2 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

But why dont u come out to fight?

Screenshot of Liq shows that combined with BLANC and WO you had more than enough people to do something. Instead you derp around with your hermione and complain about everything.

what are these screenshots that show enough of us to go fight? today there were a total of 5 WO/Blanc in first rates at FR when the sweedish showed up. that's not enough to engage 25.... not even 25 can win 5 vs 25

28 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Apparently you know more about France than I do  :D

EDR was able to field their own port battle fleet. Where have they all gone? Surely not skiing with their children ;)

2 hours ago, Tac said:

After much deliberation i have taken it upon myself to introduce a specific rule set within the naughty swedish nation,

1,No attacking France during their holidays.

2,Do not attack the Dutch during their tea time,

3,As a collective we must refrain from attacking more than one Russian port at a time.

4,Sailing to the Spanish safe zone is a no,no.

5,Danes are not to be attacked on a day with an R  in the spelling.

6,My favourite, brits are not to be attacked unless a specific rule set has been agreed prior to any PvP engagement (Unless Hatchi is involved because he believes that chaos is a ladder).

:please see below.

Please only concensual pillowfights with Poland-Lithuania, kthanks

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Tac said:

After much deliberation i have taken it upon myself to introduce a specific rule set within the naughty swedish nation,

1,No attacking France during their holidays.

2,Do not attack the Dutch during their tea time,

3,As a collective we must refrain from attacking more than one Russian port at a time.

4,Sailing to the Spanish safe zone is a no,no.

5,Danes are not to be attacked on a day with an R  in the spelling.

6,My favourite, brits are not to be attacked unless a specific rule set has been agreed prior to any PvP engagement (Unless Hatchi is involved because he believes that chaos is a ladder).

:please see below.

I thank you for your consideration.

PvP at its finest.

Did you noticed that no French captain complains about this attack on Carriacou and Bridgetown? ;) (as this was the case for your last attack on Güiria).

@Tac, please feel free of attacking Danes, Brits, Pirates in Fort-Royal area. This is a daily open bar. There are there enough gankers for all, we can share some of them with you at will if you need activity.

And let's see what about Carriacou and Bridge... With fair attitude and fun however.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Eleazar de Damas said:

Did you noticed that no French captain complains about this attack on Carriacou and Bridgetown? ;) (as this was the case for your last attack on Güiria).

@Tac, please feel free of attacking Danes, Brits, Pirates in Fort-Royal area. This is a daily open bar. There are there enough gankers for all, we can share some of them with you at will if you need activity.

And let's see what about Carriacou and Bridge... With fair attitude and fun however.

My old friend I was not in last nights engagements , but I have always classed the French as honourable folk.

Where there is Pvp you will usually find a Cabal member or two, nationality is secondary to Pvp fun for us.

o7  fair winds.

Edited by Tac

13 hours ago, Liq said:

Aux armes !!!

2XHAkVA.jpg

not interested....sorry :)we prefer play Sea Of thieves as others French players...more funny than NA atm...

Edited by DesMoines

What did France expect? That Sweden would retire after they have fought Russia with it's overwhelming alliance? That they wouldn't find the French ports after France hided themselves for weeks and months?

No, Sweden played quit clever. They killed the only enemy which could have stopped them while the other nations helped them or worse hoped that the storm wouldn 't hit them, if they stayed quiet enough. Now the masters of the Universe are back. And their command tone resounds again ...

... like after the wipe.

Shall I feel sorry for that? No. You harvest what you deserve if you kill your savior instead of your murderer.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

What did France expect? That Sweden would retire after they have fought Russia with it's overwhelming alliance?

Isn't Russia allied to Spain and France?

Why did you not use your allies properly to stop the overwhelming alliance between Swedes, Brits, Danes and RUBLI (which was ever only announced by NorthViking)?

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Batman said:

Isn't Russia allied to Spain and France?

Why did you not use your allies properly to stop the overwhelming alliance between Swedes, Brits Danes and RUBLI (announced by NorthViking)?

Since when can you command your allied to do what is necessary? He has to know by himself what is needed. Unlike Sweden Russia always respected the sovereign decissions of it's partners. That makes things more difficult, but preserves the allieds being backstabbed, when they become dispensable.

8 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Unlike Sweden Russia always respected the sovereign decissions of it's partners.

Why can Russia not respect the fact that Swedes, Brits, Danes and RUBLI are not allied?

6 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

What did France expect? That Sweden would retire after they have fought Russia with it's overwhelming alliance? That they wouldn't find the French ports after France hided themselves for weeks and months?

No, Sweden played quit clever. They killed the only enemy which could have stopped them while the other nations helped them or worse hoped that the storm wouldn 't hit them, if they stayed quiet enough. Now the masters of the Universe are back. And their command tone resounds again ...

... like after the wipe.

Shall I feel sorry for that? No. You harvest what you deserve if you kill your savior instead of your murderer.

I don't understand why all think that Russian Empire destroyed. They have ports.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Batman said:

Why can Russia not respect the fact that Swedes, Brits, Danes and RUBLI are not allied?

Their actions showed a diffrent story!

10 minutes ago, Batman said:

Oh, I can respect the fact that you have a completely different interpretation for the word alliance. As long as we agree that Swedes, Brits, Danes and RUBLI worked together against Russia you can call that behaviour how you want to. But that's all history. Now it's France and tomorrow GB who are the targets of Swedish aggression. 

We will watch it from the side, while we prepare that Bermuda becomes part of Sweden. :D 

Edited by Graf Bernadotte

13 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Mais pourquoi ne pas sortir pour se battre?

Capture d'écran de Liq montre que combiné avec BLANC et WO vous avez plus que suffisamment de gens pour faire quelque chose. Au lieu de cela, vous vous retrouvez avec votre hermione et vous vous plaignez de tout.

Tout cela a juste commencé parce que 5 gars dans les 5èmes taux ne pourraient pas se battre en face de FR pendant plus d'une heure et vous sortez avec une flotte complètement déraisonnable de 10 vaisseaux comme complètement.

12 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Hier, nous avons combattu les Britanniques, la veille des pirates. Nous voulons juste du PvP sur le serveur PvP que vous connaissez ...

Et si vous ne voulez pas sortir, nous vous forçons à attaquer vos ports. Si vous ne vous présentez toujours pas, vous ne méritez pas ces ports de toute façon, vous pouvez rester dans votre safezone si vous le souhaitez.

And who are you to tell a player to play or not to play against you? We also pay to play NA ... Just like you friends ...

Do you want simply 5 noob to sink or 10 players? You have to know ... You are so superior (irony) ... Tell us how to play if you want but stop immediately to take other players high. It looks like a dictator of the years 1936 1944.

I hope that tonight nobody will come to PBs because what good to play against players like you? To lose with the key of the foutage of mouth on the global or even here ...

Do not hesitate to take all our ports like that when we can buy more teak or silver / gold we will just stop crafting and fight ... But no I'm stupid ... you horde of multi-account we will sell it all at FORT ROYAL at an exorbitant price ... How now ...

Because you will not tell me that it's just to make an example because you did not have a fight ... Stop taking us for "con". Or else we have to do to dirty kids in need of parental love or education ^^

And yes we deserve nothing so take all our ports, we will finish even faster and you will spend even more for zerg (it is already the case).

In any case you shit me to the highest point (Swedish nation) because we wanted to do the pvp (My clan) but when we saw it at 21h 00 we disconnect from NA. We like the game but what good to play if you have blind players in front of you.

Good luck in a server that is empty week after week because of you mainly.

Sincerely.

Google Translate

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, qw569 said:

I don't understand why all think that Russian Empire destroyed. They have ports.

Well, Swedes opened a special thread about Russias death. Since Swedes are always right it's extremely forbidden to question this fact. :D 

4 minutes ago, loulou45TB said:

And who are you to tell a player to play or not to play against you? We also pay to play NA ... Just like you friends ...

Do you want simply 5 noob to sink or 10 players? You have to know ... You are so superior (irony) ... Tell us how to play if you want but stop immediately to take other players high. It looks like a dictator of the years 1936 1944.

I hope that tonight nobody will come to PBs because what good to play against players like you? To lose with the key of the foutage of mouth on the global or even here ...

Do not hesitate to take all our ports like that when we can buy more teak or silver / gold we will just stop crafting and fight ... But no I'm stupid ... you horde of multi-account we will sell it all at FORT ROYAL at an exorbitant price ... How now ...

Because you will not tell me that it's just to make an example because you did not have a fight ... Stop taking us for "con". Or else we have to do to dirty kids in need of parental love or education ^^

And yes we deserve nothing so take all our ports, we will finish even faster and you will spend even more for zerg (it is already the case).

In any case you shit me to the highest point (Swedish nation) because we wanted to do the pvp (My clan) but when we saw it at 21h 00 we disconnect from NA. We like the game but what good to play if you have blind players in front of you.

Sincerely.

Google Translate

ok o7

So, to be honest, the French player base at the moment is low. Yesterday evening, during the Danish attack, there were 6 players on the Team Speak (the rest being impossible to coordinate), and in spite of messages posted on the nation chat, there was a single French captain to sail with me to the South. Great enough!

I made a battle (I am guilty for having done it in the Swedish side), and ran out of repairs. When coming back to port, I saw a fleet of 8 French frigates sailing to the South (for fighting 15 first and second rates?). Great enough, I just hope they had fun!

This evening, we will perhaps be more for saving the two ports. I’ll probably be there for Carriacou, not for Bridgetown.

• If we save the ports, we shall start the day after from that point and “Basta!”.
  • If we don’t save the ports, we shall start the day after from that point and “Basta!”.

Great enough!

1 hour ago, loulou45TB said:

And who are you to tell a player to play or not to play against you?

Didnt told you shit m8, I just said we started the hostility because otherwise you wont leave FR and if you dont want to defend it then you dont deserve those ports anyways.

Nah, I want a fight. I sink most of the time anyway infront of capitals, ask the Pirates.

For fun? Maybe check out the PvE server if you dont like PvP :ph34r:

awKrGeW_700b.jpg

Dont worry you still have your safezone.

2 hours ago, loulou45TB said:

Sincerely.

Google Translate

And there it is. The immediate threat to just stop fighting. First sign of adversity and you auto-euthanize. Just man up and fight! You have nothing to lose but pixels and so much to gain, even if you lose you will have gained experience (player experience, not ingame experience).

Although next time @rediii maybe take half that number of guys, it's more clear to ppl that you are looking for a good fight and aren't an invasion force.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Knobby said:

And there it is. The immediate threat to just stop fighting. First sign of adversity and you auto-euthanize. Just man up and fight! You have nothing to lose but pixels and so much to gain, even if you lose you will have gained experience (player experience, not ingame experience).

Although next time @rediii maybe take half that number of guys, it's more clear to ppl that you are looking for a good fight and aren't an invasion force.

well we started with 5 and then people appeared from every corner on the way down. :/

Who could have known

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, rediii said:

well we started with 5 and then people appeared from every corner on the way down. :/

like a mob :lol:

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Yesterday we fought Brits, the day before Pirates. We just want some PvP on the PvP server you know...

And if you dont want to come out we force u out by attacking your ports. If you still dont show up you dont deserve those ports anyway, you can stay in your safezone if you want.

And you get content?

Most nation dont need more ports than the game have given them from the start.

Do you actually think you can force ppl to fight you. Imo the only thing that make ppl fight is if there is a chance of winning.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, staun said:

And you get content?

Most nation dont need more ports than the game have given them from the start.

Do you actually think you can force ppl to fight you. Imo the only thing that make ppl fight is if there is a chance of winning.

add to that that these tactics only give more pvp for 1 night, on the long run more players will leave because of this.