Game-Labs Forum

Missions Immediately closing?

Slim McSauce

Question

4 answers to this question

1 hour ago, SKurj said:

Some players are insisting that enemy players are joining missions (inside safezone), now I am not sure if that means they are joining a missions that they just happened to be right next to before it dissappeared or not.  I have suggested players F11 when this happens but right now its just their word.

They are most likely joining battles that were started with a OW fleet... people tend to make this mistake and don't know the difference.

2 hours ago, SKurj said:

Some players are insisting that enemy players are joining missions (inside safezone), now I am not sure if that means they are joining a missions that they just happened to be right next to before it dissappeared or not.  I have suggested players F11 when this happens but right now its just their word.

Sometimes the mission is located out of the carezone. But the players are able to join from inside the zone. That let them think the mission was in the carezone but what counts is the location of the battle. So always check if mission is located in the zone by sailing into the mission symbol.

• Like 4

Edited by SKurj

14 hours ago, z4ys said:

Sometimes the mission is located out of the carezone. But the players are able to join from inside the zone. That let them think the mission was in the carezone but what counts is the location of the battle. So always check if mission is located in the zone by sailing into the mission symbol.

I was going to say this, and this works with the shallows too.  Just cause you can join with your deep water ships if that cross is in shallows your going to be stuck when you get out of the mission.  The missions are at the cross swords now where you join so yes you be in safe zone and join a mission but your mission can be out side it and stays open.   

If all else fails they can join a mission, sail away from the start point. If no one joins in 2 and half mins it's safe go kill AI. By than they are spread out a bit too.  

The other thing is stop doing them out of the capital.  Find a port that is in the safe zone with a big area and pull them in front of that port. If it's not in the safe zone delete and keep pulling them until you get them where you want.  We found many guys didn't know you can just delete them and pull new ones until you get what you want.