Game-Labs Forum

Player experience share between servers

Aposky

Question

Hello!

It's been a long time of break for me from Naval Action. I'd like to return back to game and try PvE. Before, I played mostly on PvP server, put hundrets hours into it and a bit on PvE server.

I got all my lvl and crafting experience back, altogether with some redeemable on PvP server, but my PvE character is fresh. Nothing to redeem and collect. Is shared experience no longer a thing?

I was looking forward in getting back to NA, and play on PvE server and perhaps bring some friends that were interested in buying NA. Now I kinda feel let confused by the game.

3 answers to this question

21 hours ago, admin said:

Yes, its no longer a thing. It was only needed during early testing, was buggy and was causing problems.

Thanks for answer. I thought that If I had character on each server that experience wouldn't be gone and it is safe all the time.

11 hours ago, BallsOfSteel said:

More the reason to have zones within the one server. That would let some have a pve break and allow pve the chance to try pvp without starting over again

That's a shame it isn't a thing. Wasn't there like a safe zone around friendly lands? With very low numbers on both servers, such merge and that easy addition to game mechanics would improve overall experience.

Friends and myself would like to casually play together without being attacked all the time by others, better equipped players, so I could show them the basics. That really stops them from buying the game.

• Like 1