Game-Labs Forum

Green on green

Thonys

1200px-State_coat_of_arms_of_the_Netherl

date 21/02/1718                                                                                                                                                                                    

On behalf of a Nation captain: Ration  S Silvery  clan HOWL  Dutch nation (for not having access  on the forum)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BY ,The prosecutor of the dutch nation :  want to bring to the stand:    Hachiroku : clan  EXILE

for deliberate green on green and sinking of the vessel owned by;  Ration  S  Silvery

evidence is delivered by a F11 report,  and a screenshot below

For doing this 2 times within 2 fights within the hour: by members of the exile clan as a deliberate action:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Artikel of law: sea trial section 2346: This rule has been posted in the official rules thread:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/2346-forum-and-sea-trials-rules

[ do not backseat moderate or act admin/dev, we are aware of the rules - the moderation team ]

EE5FCE06FFEC895E1B3B50D4915A55C403E62C88

During trial: we do not comment on questions from the press or audience , we leave it to the judges to proceed..

Edited by Thonys

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

for deliberate green on green and sinking of the vessel owned by;  Ration  S  Silvery

Your posted screenshot only proofs that the kills were made on the enemy side by Captain [EXILE]Bifttee.

4 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

Where is the proof ?

Just now, Jœrnson said:

Your posted screenshot only proofs that the kills were made on the enemy side by Captain [EXILE]Bifttee.

quoting

"evidence is delivered by a F11 report"

This is rich haha, Trashiroku couldn't join on our side because you guys tagged me an I use smuggler flag. But he still wanted to see the fight, so he joined on your side. We (bifttee and myself) then proceeded to rape you. After the first ship sank, hachi looted the repairs and you said you were going to make a tribunal about green on green looting but then I look at the forums and see this utterly laughable wrong accusation. And not just that, but you also clearly post a screenshot that proves the exact opposite of green on green sinking...

Edited by Lord Bomgordel
Spelling
  • Like 9

https://prnt.sc/ihl7og

Did not fire a shot the whole battle. Stayed out of the way. The devs are welcome to check chat logs of team chat since I dced in battle and lost the part of chat were I joined and told them I was going to watch. I looted 22 rig repairs of the wasa but after the fight was furture away from the wreck to make sure I did not influence the outcome of the battle. 

6 hours ago, Thonys said:

for deliberate green on green ( + shooting ) and sinking of the vessel owned by;  Ration  S  Silvery

If I'm not mistaken I did not even Fire a shot into the air the whole battle. You are lying. 

• Like 2

Closed for review.

as per http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/12611-tribunal-reform/

You can only reply to tribunal threads if you are:

-The reported

-The reporter

-Someone with additional proof and/or information.

It is essential that any claims made are backed up with evidence. Tribunals are a serious matter so try to document the claim with as detailed information as possible. Screenshots, chat logs, or best case video are most welcome.

In time, either a moderator or a dev will jump by and address the topic. Keep in mind that it may take some time to generate a (final) ruling.

Posts that are off topic will be removed without hesitation.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...