Game-Labs Forum
admin

Patch 17: Finalization of the sailing and combat models

35 minutes ago, maturin said:

What is the value of a fake, ahistorical economy where only naval stores are of value and only the Caribbean economy exists? Sounds a bit like Mad Max with water.

Sounds like you think the versailles terracottas etc add "flavor" - I guess that's a difference in style.  To me they just look like "transport Widget 1 from Point A to Point B and collect X gold"

11 minutes ago, Barbancourt (rownd) said:

Sounds like you think the versailles terracottas etc add "flavor" - I guess that's a difference in style.  To me they just look like "transport Widget 1 from Point A to Point B and collect X gold"

I mean... ever ordered a pizza?

Unless all these calls for 'player-driven EVE econ' include the necessity of supplying each port with everything, from fish to salt to darning needles and tampons, there's not much point.

This is a naval combat game. A good 70% of goods and commodities are not relevant to the business of shooting cannons at ships. No real way around that.

Eve takes place in space, so no one needs to notice anything odd.

On 17/2/2018 at 8:50 AM, admin said:

In general only 35% of players do not recommend the game, there of course will be players who hate somethings or everything.
In terms of patch notes we know that some like our approach to patch notes. some dont. We are not accepting the general industry trend of treating players like they are toddlers and all have to be chewed and explained in detail. We believe that content has to be found out by playing or planning.

In this particular matter we want shallows to play more role in that battle 
In the future we want to make circle locations shift over time (indicated by towers that also shift) so players have to scout locations of towers to determine objective locations.

lol who loves ninja patch changes?