Game-Labs Forum

So I was having a jolly good fight with a Swedish fellow Canon Ball and the fight was drawing to a close, boarded him once perfectly fine, he disengaged so I started to board him again.

Here was me thinking, right, this fight is in the bag, it's been a while since I killed an Ingermanland.

When I pulled I expected me to be sailing around quite merrily within a few moments outside the Swedish capital as they're so terribly desperate for content I'm told.

But no, I ended up being catapulted several hundred feet into the air hitting the water and then capsizing losing another expensive ship to a glitch (my snows ain't cheap, copper plating usually goes on them etc but I can't remember what this build was).

Please gib me my snow back.

20180216005837_1.jpg

20180216010141_1.jpg

20180216010155_1.jpg

20180216010019_1.jpg

• Like 2

They really need to adjust the BR on the Inger to reflect its catapulting abilities. That or fix this bug. I’m sure they’re trying to figure it out. I had a dead Inger that I tapped flip my Indefatigable a couple of weeks ago and there are other reports as well. 

8 hours ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Just admit you tried to fly?

Did you F11 it when it happend.  Devs prob going to ask you a bunch of question to. I know it's a bug dealing with the ingermanland I think.

That prob the only enlish words VOLVO player knows, them silly Chinese suprise he even said anything.

Why bother learning to fight when I can just go around being a dodgem :D

oke.... now we have wrong  submarines as well 

and snow aswell?

27disunion-blog480.jpg

this is the correct vessel to use :)

f11

Edited by Thonys