Game-Labs Forum

Kicked from the server in the middle of battle

Parchin

About two hours ago I was fighting with pirate Snow just outside of Buena Vista. Surprisingly - in the middle of the battle I was kicked out from NA servers. I tried to log in back, but I couldn't. After around 3-5 minutes of trying to log in I made it - but I was already into port. In my opinion, it's unfair that I lost that ship, because I was ready to escape (lost too many crew because of stern-camping) and full of repairs. I have proof for everything I mentioned above, video is below. My internet connection was working without any problems (Teamspeak was still online despite the disconnection from NA server).

Arrr you was fighting against me... I didn't understood why you set your sails to stop, i boarded you and i won, finally... You was disconnected, didnt see something ingame, was thinking you was surrendering. Contact me ingame, same name, i'll give you back some rewards for this "technical issue" ;)

Edit: BTW, was a fun fight for me (before i learned this issue), please Devs, allows us to tag bigger ships on small ships, i want to try to cap some 4th rate on my Snow or Privateer, only way for now, is to turn around and wait for the biggers  to tag me... AND a gank's fleet of Wasa, Surp and more can tag a noob Snow/Rattle/Brig...

Edited by Nick the cursed
  • Like 3

7 hours ago, Nick the cursed said:

Arrr you was fighting against me... I didn't understood why you set your sails to stop, i boarded you and i won, finally... You was disconnected, didnt see something ingame, was thinking you was surrendering. Contact me ingame, same name, i'll give you back some rewards for this "technical issue" ;)

Edit: BTW, was a fun fight for me (before i learned this issue), please Devs, allows us to tag bigger ships on small ships, i want to try to cap some 4th rate on my Snow or Privateer, only way for now, is to turn around and wait for the biggers  to tag me... AND a gank's fleet of Wasa, Surp and more can tag a noob Snow/Rattle/Brig...

Good pirate :)) .

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

I mean look at how clean mine is and frankly I still think I need to clean my desktop up a bit more.

augokDS.png

wow i recognize it 

thats old man 

you need a new pc :) 

OGAMe times ??

Edited by Thonys

Happens also on PvE server and I lost a row of good ships due to that (against AI). It should get solved by making ships 'invulnerable' when the program notices a player gets disconnected. So, the battle instance ends for both and ships are found on Open World again, not more damaged as they were at the time the battle got discontinued. However, that opens ways of abuse, because players who feel they succumb will simply disconnect just to solve the situation for them.