Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Bearwall

Limit on reactions?

1 minute ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Why no dislike button?

Think I would reach that hardcap every day then by just voting Bernies posts :lol:

Edited by Jœrnson

47 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Why no dislike button?

The last (and actually, first) time I replied to a post with a "-1" because I firmly disliked what was said, a mod promptly deleted my post.  So I never did that again, sad to say.  Apparently it was not allowed just to disagree, you had to throw up an entire argument.  A dislike button would be great, to show disapproval of a post or statement without having to create a forum war.  Would be a good feature.

1 hour ago, Banished Privateer said:

even I never reached the limit :huh:

I'm like in the top 7 likes and top 5 post and I never hit the limit either and i like post all the time.  Guess we learn something new or OP has been like insanly liking ever dang post lol

5 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

I'm like in the top 7 likes and top 5 post and I never hit the limit either and i like post all the time.  Guess we learn something new or OP has been like insanly liking ever dang post lol

Well it did go a bit overboard last night and this morning..

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

The last (and actually, first) time I replied to a post with a "-1" because I firmly disliked what was said, a mod promptly deleted my post.  So I never did that again, sad to say.  Apparently it was not allowed just to disagree, you had to throw up an entire argument.  A dislike button would be great, to show disapproval of a post or statement without having to create a forum war.  Would be a good feature.

Explaining why i don’t like a content, should come with the “dislike” button. If i am saying my points without attacking anyone, there’s no reason for a thread fight. I am not a “keyboard-lion” (we in Italy say so, when someon argue against another one, roaring in the comfort of his\her house and be a sheep in real life).

2 hours ago, Bearwall said:

Why is there a limit to how many likes a day you can give?

Becouse if you have another account you can give you a lot of likes of your comments and gain free Reputation Points , they deny you to abuse of that think so you have limited like botton .

I think this think is great .

Edited by CaptainSparckles
Becouse i can :)

now i don't know how many likes you can give , it depends on devlopers or to forum .

I had a forum like this and the limit was 25 likes in tot hours . I think there were 18h or 24h .

Edited by CaptainSparckles

49 minutes ago, CaptainSparckles said:

Becouse if you have another account you can give you a lot of likes of your comments and gain free Reputation Points , they deny you to abuse of that think so you have limited like botton .

I think this think is great .

I did not know that.. And I agree then it seems practical..

Edited by Bearwall
Just because I can :)

3 hours ago, Bearwall said:

Why is there a limit to how many likes a day you can give?

look for a hobby then you do not come to such stupid thoughts :D

Just now, Christoph said:

look for a hobby then you do not come to such stupid thoughts :D

One of the replies here was prob correct.. I can like you again!

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Stop hitting like on all the posts concerning the Russian move to Sweden.  Problem solved 

But I do Christendom.. I really, really do like them!

20 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

A dislike button would be great, to show disapproval of a post or statement without having to create a forum war.  Would be a good feature.

The community forums over at Paradox Plaza introduced a "respectfully disagree"-button since the revamp of their platform. Works actually quite well.