Game-Labs Forum

Alt Farming at Shroud Cay

o7 all,

This is my first post on the forum, simply because I prefer to read content rather than create it. However, when I discovered this alt farmer I decided I might as well out him to the rest of you guys, because I'm frankly just sick and tired of people cheating to make the game easier for themselves.

Quick background info before I show the screenshots; I'm on my normal schedule, hunting around Shroud Cay, when I see a US Rear Admiral (Named Below) and a Prussian Newbie ( Also Below) sail just west of the island together, so naturally I first assumed it was a one v one between a veteran and a cocky young upstart. However once I entered the battle (coming to aid the Prussian I might add) things got fishy. Mysteriously, every single one of the Prussian's volleys fell short of the US player, the latter of which was landing a few cannons (his aim wasn't stellar anyway). Once I began chaining the Rattler (US player), the Prussian felt compelled to start shooting me because I "wasn't Prussian"

9193A24B2B2292316A0244BD18D908C685A75C1D

There is a clear visual of the Prussian on his merc firing a volley into my starboard side

A96F246A83D851BC8105CA3C6FAD1A3886720259

^This was me trying to get a confession

A482246816AD194B14DB5D70E276C87E31D448B6

Once I chained the rattler down, I boarded him, and after a few rounds lo and behold the "Prussian" on my side pushes us apart and proceeds to fire another volley at me

EFCBD6BD872F3F68BBE89CAF302D0458863F07F1

0F8EFA39077E31150E02B8CC77A60167058AA855

I think there is enough evidence here to warrant action, but I shall leave that up to the staff. I have a few more screenshots that any moderator or staff member can message me for if they need more info.

Cheers all

I might add to clarify that in the screenshot with the extended chat window I was on the team setting so Jack Diamonds had no way of knowing what I was saying to "The injustice", however when I say to injustice that I am taking this to tribunal, it is Mr.Diamonds that has the response for me. I feel as though that is the confirmation.

P.S Forgive the FPS, this is on my work laptop

Edited by The Last Templar
  • Like 6

• 3 weeks later...