Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
HachiRoku

British port battle fleet moving nation

We don't like hard fights and all the war. EXILE, DRAKE, RSC, SLRN and all the British Port Battle players are joining the ranks of the Swedish nation. Togther with REDS and VCO the port battles become super easy and there will be no competitiveness between nations anymore . 

LONG LIVE SWEDISH ZERG!

• Like 17

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

Welcome to the party.  Would you like to join our council or the old boring HRE run one?

LOL you don't understand. Its my nation now and I am the counsil. @rediii @Havelock Tell them who runs our nation now. 

• Like 6

3 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Would you like to join our council or the old boring HRE run one?

We have to hold a council meeting about this issue first

24 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

We don't like hard fights and all the war. EXILE, DRAKE, RSC, SLRN and all the British Port Battle players are joining the ranks of the Swedish nation. Togther with REDS and VCO the port battles become super easy and there will be no competitiveness between nations anymore . 

LONG LIVE SWEDISH ZERG!

You will become my prefered salt deliverer at Gustavia.

Everyone joining sweden should ask or try first how big the safezone is. Only after that you are allowed to change nation and create your own council.

But realy, you guys miss our real plan. We capture the mal first to get all the VM only for us! There is no place for carebear clans next to HRE. We are nr 1.

Also our plan is to lure everyone to join sweden and then switch nation at the last day so you guys are trapped in sweden without the chance to get new players. Sweden is planing the new world order in the caribbean.

@HachiRoku I vote for you to be supreme leader of sweden in the council with my 0 votes I have. 

You still owe @Jon Snow lets go a VM though!

• Like 3

Just remember that you will have to pay tribute to the Swede of Swedes, the magnificent, the lord humongous, SVENO!

annndzRz_700w_0.jpg

• Like 7

1 minute ago, Domestikos said:

LONG LIVE SWEDISH ZERG!

In case you're serious and not trolling, then the rest of us will have a hard time in GB..

where is the problem? you have hornblower

• Like 4

3 hours ago, Knobby said:

Just remember that you will have to pay tribute to the Swede of Swedes, the magnificent, the lord humongous, SVENO!

Picture

Just to note, VOLVO is Chinese in multiple sense, better take SAAB, IKEA, ERICSON, damn, we sold them all for more hookers!

At least we still own SYSTEMBOLAGET, right? ;) 

Edited by sveno
  • Like 2

1 hour ago,  Aegir said:

Proof!

SLRN is now SLNR!

Shit - They revealed our hidden port. And Danes seem to attack it yet