Game-Labs Forum

REDS + VCO Change Nation

North

2 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

VLTRA is finally joining Sweden,  Caribbean sources say.

Well that doesn't surprise me. You always were someone's lil bitch. First LV and now Norths. Join Sweden and be my bitch like rediii and Havelock. I would like to see an independent Spain. Maybe I should join. 

1 hour ago, Vizzini said:

Wouldn't need a national identity as most of us would support our chosen clan mates rather than the teams inside nations we are forced by the game to put up with now

Create your own nation if you desire , only allow in the players you want. Fight over your own territory , not via the choice of some council who don't even know your name.

Your national flag could be your starting zone or where you get ported back to, when somebody robs you of your port and possessions. A clan shouldn't have a safe zone , the national capitals could, as now to allow rebuilding.

Diplomacy would become more important however , something that has been shown to be lacking in recent events. The ability to play nice with others in the sandbox has been shown to be woefully lacking in the usual areas

Pirates are no longer a nation, no safe zone / capital for the pirates, reintroduction of the Outlawbattles for pirates, pirates can only enter the ports of their own clan or neutral/free ports ...

Problem solved?

And the people who want to join a nation are also satisfied....

Edited by Dominique Youx
  • Like 1

The change of the nation after a couple of defeats tells you: to be real Russian is not enough to wear the flag of Russia you have to be Russian in your heart and soul! The Russians do not give up! Oh, sorry, you're not Russian)))

Going home you hear in the wind, in the sounds of the street, in the conversations of people one word is a coward.
We in Russia say that the coward's mother does not cry.

see 

• Like 4

2 hours ago, AxIslander said:

Its all about you, Sweden! You had the Russian Empire as the punching bag of the server from day one, trough your machination and so called diplomacy. Now they say "enough!" and its still not fair. Everybpdy wants to play the Swedish version of NA, its only fair.🤣

Could you cry more?

Sweden didn't approach DK/NG for an alliance it just came natural as the Russians attack DK/NG from day one, same with the Pirates and later the Brits.. And Russia was allied to Spain, the French and the Dutch so try not to cry too much about how the whole server ganked up on Russia 'cuz the fact is it was Russia that ganked the smaller factions and they just united with Sweden in order to fight back..

36 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Could you cry more?

Sweden didn't approach DK/NG for an alliance it just came natural as the Russians attack DK/NG from day one, same with the Pirates and later the Brits.. And Russia was allied to Spain, the French and the Dutch so try not to cry too much about how the whole server ganked up on Russia 'cuz the fact is it was Russia that ganked the smaller factions and they just united with Sweden in order to fight back..

LoL, now tell me the story when sweden is the smallest nation...plz

Edited by AxIslander

3 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

LoL 

League of Legends? - I don't play that game - this here is Naval Action... you may have taken a wrong turn.. ofc that could explain your perception of reality...

3 minutes ago, Jorge said:

Vltra will join Sweden too.

We start move our ships to free towns today. 

Mine are already there.. And this move will be one of the good things! I've missed fighting with you guys :)

3 minutes ago, Mikocen said:

Its not stupid. If everyone will join to one nation it will be the stogenst one, so everyone will have victory marks and access to every material! 

So to “beat the game” we all should join a Nation and all this for a fistful (or more) of Combat Marks? That will kill the game. No, thanx, even i will stay alone under other flag, i will play with the Nation i chosed at start.

Edited by blubasso