Game-Labs Forum

REDS + VCO Change Nation

North

Just now, jonnysweden said:

There are no problems at small clans. Your large clan was destroyed by a small clan problem (called Rubli). 

We're still around?  No one is denying RUBLI is good, least of all me.  Actually I'd like to continue fighting them once we move to Sweden.  Good practice.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Nope, he is on SANDS. But he plays very little.

Also, look at Prussia and Poland, can be considered working nations?

Prussia is working perfectly. No interest for large expansion, but we are able to defend ourself. 

20 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

If @admin made the game clanbased they'd be basically removing all pretense of any historical pretext they just as well redo the entire map since 33% of the map is currently unused.. and they'd be giving all players a valid reason for a refund since the historical pretext was and is part of the sales pitch..

It's a sandbox they can all join Sweden :)
Tutorial/UI/Localization will bring more British and Pirates.  

ps. 

• National gameplay was not mentioned anywhere in the sales pitch and not a single nation was named. You are all playing an early access game and everything might change. 
  • Like 19

9 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Also, look at Prussia and Poland, can be considered working nations?

since it's a sandbox where we can set our own goals, yes it is

holding a few small BR ports, get a PB every now and then, and main focus on OW raiding. Looks fine to me / us 

• Like 3

Just now, Liq said:

since it's a sandbox where we can set our own goals, yes it is

holding a few small BR ports, get a PB every now and then, and main focus on OW raiding. Looks fine to me / us 

I think of Prussia as the true pyrate republic. Not as bloated as the pirate faction, and full of likeminded thinkers.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, admin said:

ps. 

• National gameplay was not mentioned anywhere in the sales pitch and not a single nation was named. You are all playing an early access game and everything might change. 

indeed! so change ur timing and remove forged papers with a patch tomorrow morning!

would be awesome to see these muppets stuck in russia :D

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, admin said:

ps. 

@rediiiwill keep you informed on the changes u need to make...he allways does

2 minutes ago, troody said:

indeed! so change ur timing and remove forged papers with a patch tomorrow morning!

would be awesome to see these muppets stuck in russia :D

the forum troll is back! 

come back in too the game. you can sink me only the next 1 or 2 weeks ;)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bristol Fashion said:

Here we go again. VCO jumping nations in order to achieve ez mode every time they run into some difficulty.

Seems to me they are having trouble coping with RUBLI spanking them despite being wildly out numbered in 1st rates.

Watching VCO reap what they sow brings a tear of joy to the eye of every honorable captain. 

I could not have said it better Bristol.  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Times changes very fast. Prussia has attacked spain, russia, brits, polish, pirates...

So all those nations could wake up and just go for prussia.

Could happen. We won't care much if it does, we all are based out of free ports. The rest are just extra.

2 minutes ago, Vile Executioner said:

There are 2 types of pvpers in this game. One who has to rely on a large nation to zerg people 3:1 and one who joins the small nation to fight the zerg with 3:1 odds against them. I wonder which one Reds and vco are

Says the dude who hops back and forth from nation to nation based on the flavor of the day.  I think you guys swap nations about as often as we do......AHOY/ALOHA might have actually destroyed as many as us too.  

I wouldn't really call Russia a zerg when we're fighting 4-5 nations at once.  The ONLY way to beat us was to multi flip and involve 5 nations, including yours. 

The beauty of the sandbox is you can exactly how you want.  RVR or PVP.  Enjoy your game bud, I'll keep playing mine.  

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Blondel Cay: 1250. 17 players

Green Cay: 1250. 17 players

Rio Seco: 2400. 4 players.

Lorimers: 4800. 8 players.

Rincon: 2400. 4 players.

17+17+4+8+4= 50 players. Will you have them online at the same time?

We would only turn up for 2/5, because the rest don't matter to us. Flipping a port creates PvP, losing it isn't a problem. 

5 minutes ago, Intrepido said:

Blondel Cay: 1250. 17 players

Green Cay: 1250. 17 players

Rio Seco: 2400. 4 players.

Lorimers: 4800. 8 players.

Rincon: 2400. 4 players.

17+17+4+8+4= 50 players. Will you have them online at the same time?

its very (VERY) unlikely that we get hit 5 PBs at the same time (our PR towards the outside is not planning to trigger that worst case.. can't say the same for all) - but if we do, yeah we can - our Discord has the capacity.