Game-Labs Forum

REDS + VCO Change Nation

North

8 minutes ago, Clerk said:

Gentlemen
European politicians are watching the strengths of nations very carefully, and will adjust the reinforcement zone treaties or city statuses if needed

just get rid of safezones altogether and just give players up to flag captain the option to turn on no-pvp-flag. any player above that is permanent pvp enabled

Edited by Knobby
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

We are joining Sweden to force @admin to change this game to a clan based/alliance system and get rid of nations.  

We are not joining Sweden to stop the wheel.  We are joining Sweden to break the wheel.  

Praise Us

Im surprised. Do we agree about something? In this case that game should be clan based?

Edited by Mikocen

30 minutes ago, Christendom said:

You should of thought about that before teaming up with Danes, Brits, RUBLI and WO/BLANC to multi flip us.  Since we can't fight our enemies 1v1, it's easier to eliminate a big thorn in our side.  You.  

North and I will require spots on the council.    Thanks

Stop crying Annie.. It was only Brits, RUBLI, Danes, and WO/Blanc + Sweden against Spain, Russians, US, France and the Dutch.. hardly ganking up on the russians.. you guys are just a bunch of pussies that can't handle a defeat.. I've got something for you tho:

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

clan based needs to happen.  

There will always be port battles for us to fight against your allies.  Sweden vs the map

just like the server merge was such an awesome idea and nothing at all could go wrong!

only because you are pro the whole server should be contra

Just now, Knobby said:

just like the server merge was such an awesome idea and nothing at all could go wrong!

only because you are pro the whole server should be contra

Server merge was a great idea.  You cant deny that this server definitely has some activity.  You're welcome.

I don't understand your 2nd line.

4 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Server merge was a great idea.  You cant deny that this server definitely has some activity.  You're welcome.

I don't understand your 2nd line.

yes, thank you for night timers and absent american fleets. it made the game so much better. And this time especially for you i will put in a sarcasm tag... /s

my second line is that because you are advocating for an idea, the rest of the server should be against that idea.

Edited by Knobby
  • Like 1

37 minutes ago, North said:

The decision is taken, we will NOT be accused of useing exploit and broken game mechanic and attacked by whole server, but when sweden, BF and Rubli do it it's fine.

We don't care what swedish want in this matter and will not be a part of any council. We have our on purpose when we switch.. Swedes themself wanted the whole server against us:-) 

The accussation has had nothing to do with your nationality...