Game-Labs Forum

REDS + VCO Change Nation

North

2 minutes ago, sveno said:

Please dont do this, you will throw off the balance of the game, that will impair RvR for everybody on the server.

Sweden is big enough as it is.

no worries man, it wont happen and if it does britain doesn't care about fighting the odds. We are used to it. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, sveno said:

Please dont do this, you will throw off the balance of the game, that will impair RvR for everybody on the server.

You should of thought about that before teaming up with Danes, Brits, RUBLI and WO/BLANC to multi flip us.  Since we can't fight our enemies 1v1, it's easier to eliminate a big thorn in our side.  You.  

North and I will require spots on the council.    Thanks

• Like 3

5 minutes ago, sveno said:

The decision is taken, we will NOT be accused of useing exploit and broken game mechanic and attacked by whole server, but when sweden, BF and Rubli do it it's fine.

We don't care what swedish want in this matter and will not be a part of any council. We have our on purpose when we switch.. Swedes themself wanted the whole server against us:-) 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

You will make Sweden stronger instead of destroying it. We will be back to point that no one will bother to fight Swedes and just turn ports grey :) Trust me on topic of destroying nations, that's not the way to do it ;) but nonethless, nicely done on destoying Russia :ph34r:

Russia is already destroyed. we can just fill a pb

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

You should of thought about that before teaming up with Danes, Brits, RUBLI and WO/BLANC to multi flip us.  Since we can't fight our enemies 1v1, it's easier to eliminate a big thorn in our side.  You.  

North and I will require spots on the council.    Thanks

you should have thought about that before pissing off 75% of the server you hello kittying crybaby. Act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

You will make Sweden stronger instead of destroying it. We will be back to point that no one will bother to fight Swedes and just turn ports grey :) Trust me on topic of destroying nations, that's not the way to do it ;) but nonethless, nicely done on destoying Russia :ph34r:

Don’t worry: sooner or later they will argue each other and there will be another split, and again, and again. Those stuffs are soooo dynamic...

45 minutes ago, North said:

REDS & VCO will leave the Russian Empire to join the ranks of the Swedish.

As soon as we are settled down in swedish nation, REDS & VCO will start our campaign against any Danish, Rubli and British owned port!!!

Signed 

NorthViking

This has just come in! DNP will join the Swedish nation - We so want to loose Cartagena with North! I do know that he's experienced it once before but I'd love to try it and I know he will teach me how to be a loser..

I guess REDS + VCO could go to Sweden and HRE/Cabal could go to eg. Russia/Prussia. This way North and Christendom could at least have their safe zone once we crush them again, which may prevent them from rage-quitting the nation the second time.

That's one possible scenario :) 

Edited by vazco
  • Like 3

Here we go again. VCO jumping nations in order to achieve ez mode every time they run into some difficulty.

Seems to me they are having trouble coping with RUBLI spanking them despite being wildly out numbered in 1st rates.

Watching VCO reap what they sow brings a tear of joy to the eye of every honorable captain. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, Bearwall said:

This has just come in! DNP will join the Swedish nation - We so want to loose Cartagena with North! I do know that he's experienced it once before but I'd love to try it and I know he will teach me how to be a loser..

you already know that

• Like 1

Just now, Bristol Fashion said:

Here we go again. VCO jumping nations in order to achieve ez mode every time they run into some difficulty.

Seems to me they are having trouble coping with RUBLI spanking them despite being wildly out numbered in 1st rates.

Watching VCO reap what they sow brings a tear of joy to the eye of every honorable captain. 

Yeah, even Commonwealth was archieving better results fighting Rubli than VCO...

Hurray! Once again i can repeat, that nations are one of the biggest problems in this game. After your nation change we will have two swedens, but they will be not able to fight against each other. Maybe i should say thank you? Maybe finally nations would be deleted and true clan wars will appear? Who knows. But for sure we know, that Reds and VCO doesnt care about game health (What Chris claimed weeks ago) and they try to destroy other players fun once again : - )

• Like 2

Just now, Mikocen said:

Hurray! Once again i can repeat, that nations are one of the biggest problems in this game. After your nation change we will have two swedens, but they will be not able to fight against each other. Maybe i should say thank you? Maybe finally nations would be deleted and true clan wars will appear? Who knows. But for sure we know, that Reds and VCO doesnt care about game health (What Chris claimed weeks ago) and they try to destroy other players fun once again : - )

you can also change the nations

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

Is that why you jumped nations to prussia?  laugh.

Battle results had nothing to do with me changing nations :) We finished war with Rubli on a truce with one port lost, and nation survived, unlike yours :) I left 3 months after that war. You don't have balls it seems... You have much better means than Commonwealth had to actually fight on. You're a quitter it seems... :( 

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Hey

does that not make my friend @Graf Bernadotte Bodies. Oh do I live it.