Game-Labs Forum

REDS + VCO Change Nation

North

Has anyone said already that this "mutliflip" could have been prevented by killing 7 RUBLI boats?

Joining sweden supports the point: more than half the server just dislikes your attitude towards this game. Using loopholes (exploits) and loads of shittalk the Russia of Imperator North is an empire build to win. When losing they think about quitting or making the game bad for others. How much must one be blinded by hate to do that? This is so wrong on many levels.

Though the trollpost of the year. 15 pages and ongoing.Respect.

• Like 9

1 hour ago, rediii said:

We did a perfect job after the wipe. Playing rvr to its fullest potential while not lying.

We had that deal with denmark about trading which was bullshit. A sideeffect was that denmark and sweden went to france for OW pvp.

We capped all ports around us gathering all conquest marks. We bought 1 aga BP and everyone had his aga build at 1 crafter until we had a agafleet. We declared official war with france and took guadeloupe and didnt went further. We ended the war on our side when port au prince was taken, against 70 or so pirates sweden conquered a port in the center of the map with several hours of sailing with warsupplies and reps for 100 ships.

This was a huge logistical and organizational effort in times without teleporting/towing of ships.

We then gathered marks and bought 1 victory BP for the whole nation, build 30 vics and sailed them to port au prince to capture sant iago from spain.

Even though we had no big resistence due to the fast wars all in all it was a magical moment in NA for me.

Whatever france says we didnt lie to them we even told them what our goal of the war is.

We just played NA as germans with full tryhard efficiency of a nation.

So whatever you say you cant say we did a bad job after the wipe. We even helped denmark destroying SORRY. (the screeeningfleets we had were just ridiculous with GB SWE and DN)

So yeah keep up your posts in the forum, in the end thats all you can do.

yes sure ,but that is how look upon it from your side of the story,  from your perspective there is also the other side who has a story to tell ,and that can always be a different one

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

What do you allow yourself to critize rediii and his friends?

Err ... actually I did not criticize redii at all.

Simply I replied to some assertion on Cuba that were not consistent with my personal experience in that country.

Edited by victor

26 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

Kloothie how do you like your new nation? You came out of the reinforcement zone at all or still haven logged in ?

I like pve.

Edit: Let me elaborate. I need to like pve as I need to get some slots on the pb meta ships. Aga needs a lot of love, only 1 slot unlocked at this point.

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

Just in case, I'll placed it here:

Our enemies came in PB on Samerset  only thanks to the exploit :) Im not politic I will not lie to you

Perhaps in the future you will be able to learn even more truthful information about this whole situation ;)  So far, I just like to watch this show

• Like 3

21 minutes ago, rediii said:

A exploit I suggested to be fixed a month ago. But everyone likes to rather flame me and not discuss about the suggestion

Im not about TP :)They use this bug and we cant screening they :) it will be fixed dont worry, admin says, but i dont will talking about it more, you know...

Edited by DreamMaker

5 hours ago, rediii said:

We did a perfect job after the wipe. Playing rvr to its fullest potential while not lying.

We had that deal with denmark about trading which was bullshit. A sideeffect was that denmark and sweden went to france for OW pvp.

We capped all ports around us gathering all conquest marks. We bought 1 aga BP and everyone had his aga build at 1 crafter until we had a agafleet. We declared official war with france and took guadeloupe and didnt went further. We ended the war on our side when port au prince was taken, against 70 or so pirates sweden conquered a port in the center of the map with several hours of sailing with warsupplies and reps for 100 ships.

This was a huge logistical and organizational effort in times without teleporting/towing of ships.

We then gathered marks and bought 1 victory BP for the whole nation, build 30 vics and sailed them to port au prince to capture sant iago from spain.

Even though we had no big resistence due to the fast wars all in all it was a magical moment in NA for me.

Whatever france says we didnt lie to them we even told them what our goal of the war is.

So whatever you say you cant say we did a bad job after the wipe. We even helped denmark destroying SORRY. (the screeeningfleets we had were just ridiculous with GB SWE and DN)

Off the pulpit Vicar!

I'll have to clean it now.

Buster (pooper scooper)

9 hours ago, rediii said:

Germans OP!

Nerf Germans!