Game-Labs Forum
North

REDS + VCO Change Nation

2 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Fair enough.

Reckon there would be more challenge balancing the RvR strategy layer, but heh... what do I know.

We have numbers.

Silly ninja edit pffff ... shame on you sir, shame on you.

I should know better...

7 hours ago, rediii said:

@admin

Pls give me mechanics to bully cancer aka @North out of the game. :D

@North Your arrogance annoyed me even in the time of east and westalliance. I look foward to the day you destroy your own gameplay.

Everyone joining from russia to sweden will be known as one of the guys trying to break the game because they lost a war. @North in the first place ofcourse. :)

While I agree that the game should be clan/alliancebased I disagree with your move ofcourse. Just shows how bad losers you are.

In @HachiRoku words sou are just a little bitch. And with moving to sweden you finally realy become hachis littlebitch becquse everyone knows sweden is run by @HachiRoku

Vicar,

Smiley facing with your dirty under pants showing ..... is not a good look.

Buster (Last man in the Kremlin turn the lights out)

6 hours ago, Abram Svensson said:

Well, you just leave them behind without any possibility do help them now.

You want to join Sweden because you dont want to fight the swedish fleet anymore, but that goes the other way around too. Now we can attack the spanish, the french or any of your allies without a russian screeningfleet in front of them.

Spain is exposed now and will suffer the consequences you have summoned.

Spain is joining Sweden as well. We will all be united. Isn't that great? 

18 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

Serious question.

Why not go US of A instead of Sweden ?

Because they must be winning or they cant play the game.

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Spain is joining Sweden as well. We will all be united. Isn't that great? 

Werent you already all joined anyways?   Although I was starting to see some signs of tension between "allies"...  

The more I actually think about it, maybe it will mean more of the Dot-Gods will be out in the OW.

Instead of just logging on for PB's.

As always, "GREEN is good.  RED is dead."  More RED = more targets.

11 hours ago, Cabral said:

If you don't know, DNP and BF already annouced they will join Sweden also. I hope you like PB's against bots

We prefer those. Then we have a chance to win. :rolleyes:

10 hours ago, Cabral said:

You are doing everything to kill the game, I say it again, why not?

Sweden, Spain and France are already on the top 3,  after you destroy the little nations who you gonna fight?

We become pacifists and demonstrate united against developing ironclads. B)

3 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Werent you already all joined anyways?   Although I was starting to see some signs of tension between "allies"...  

The more I actually think about it, maybe it will mean more of the Dot-Gods will be out in the OW.

Instead of just logging on for PB's.

As always, "GREEN is good.  RED is dead."  More RED = more targets.

jeez ....  half the server is being trolled by russians so hard, and yet they go on replying

Image result for triple facepalm meme

We got 'em boys, now we just have to wait until the day before the forged papers are removed and then hop on over to turn Spain into a mighty empire ^^

1 hour ago, victor said:

jeez ....  half the server is being trolled by russians so hard, and yet they go on replying

Image result for triple facepalm meme

VCO has already abandoned all their ports. Could this be in anticipation of switching nations? The tension is palpable...

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

2 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Thank you for correcting a non-native speaker. You should feel great about yourself right now.

you should know, you seem to love talking down to people

Edited by Knobby

Just now, Cornelis Tromp said:

Thank you for correcting a non-native speaker. You should feel great about yourself right now.

Well, if you take it as an insult rather than trying to help, then I cant help that... Maybe you just assume the worst of people?  

Just now, Knobby said:

you should know, you seem to love talking down to people

And once again thank you for your insights. I will keep them in mind. You are such a great guy!

Just now, Cornelis Tromp said:

And once again thank you for your insights. I will keep them in mind. You are such a great guy!

but people only dislike you because you were russian...

Better to call it Tsarists or Russian Imperials, just to make sure there's no cultural misunderstandings.

"russian" is so offset.

7 hours ago, Trino said:

Since days before the fall of cartagena i hear from different sources that there are big argues and differences in the russian realm. REDs were nearly inactive and VCO got toxic with almost all other small clans in russia (two of the smaller clans already decided to leave russia before cartagena falls).

So i think this "move" ist just the rats are leaving the sinking ship and pretending to do an active step. It will force admin to nothing! Let's see how big this two clans are when they arrive in sweden, and how big they are two months later ... 

You might want to get your facts straight.  We talked about making a move simply for the fact there is not much US player time zone content for us in this nation.  We where going to hold off deciding until after the port battles.  Cause just like when we joined we where told Bermuda will be protected at all cost.  We could get a rats arse about Cart as it's only a Trophy Port to own if you can handle holding it.   The night before the port battles we where told that Bermuda would be protected at all cost.  So we log out go to bed/work what not to only return after the port battles to find out that some one changed the call and tried to defend both ports and lost them both.  Even though this was against the majority call.  So knowing that our econ is in trouble we decided to move it.  This was after the port battles not before.  So get your facts straight.  We are moving not cause of ports being lost it's cause we want to be in a nation that has more US time zone players to play with .  We had fun running with the other Russian clans and hope to keep good relations with them, but we want to be in a nation that we can have others to fight along side with  other US time zone clan/nations with.  

With that I do hope for the best for Red, VCO and the other Russian clans as we enjoyed our time and hope they get a warm welcome in there new nation if they do move.  Though prob won't see much of them with them being on the other side of the map, maybe cross some swords in the shallow?

Edited by Sir Texas Sir

With all those people switching nations I only hope that they run out of forged papers and they get stuck in their new nation... And then they'll have to buy the dedicated DLC :D:D:D 

49 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

VCO has already abandoned all their ports. Could this be in anticipation of switching nations? The tension is palpable...

All ports except Guayama. Nothing but talking so far.