Game-Labs Forum

REDS + VCO Change Nation

North

7 hours ago, rediii said:

@admin

Pls give me mechanics to bully cancer aka @North out of the game. :D

@North Your arrogance annoyed me even in the time of east and westalliance. I look foward to the day you destroy your own gameplay.

Everyone joining from russia to sweden will be known as one of the guys trying to break the game because they lost a war. @North in the first place ofcourse. :)

While I agree that the game should be clan/alliancebased I disagree with your move ofcourse. Just shows how bad losers you are.

In @HachiRoku words sou are just a little bitch. And with moving to sweden you finally realy become hachis littlebitch becquse everyone knows sweden is run by @HachiRoku

Vicar,

Smiley facing with your dirty under pants showing ..... is not a good look.

Buster (Last man in the Kremlin turn the lights out)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Spain is joining Sweden as well. We will all be united. Isn't that great? 

Werent you already all joined anyways?   Although I was starting to see some signs of tension between "allies"...  

The more I actually think about it, maybe it will mean more of the Dot-Gods will be out in the OW.

Instead of just logging on for PB's.

As always, "GREEN is good.  RED is dead."  More RED = more targets.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Werent you already all joined anyways?   Although I was starting to see some signs of tension between "allies"...  

The more I actually think about it, maybe it will mean more of the Dot-Gods will be out in the OW.

Instead of just logging on for PB's.

As always, "GREEN is good.  RED is dead."  More RED = more targets.

jeez ....  half the server is being trolled by russians so hard, and yet they go on replying

Image result for triple facepalm meme

• Like 3

We got 'em boys, now we just have to wait until the day before the forged papers are removed and then hop on over to turn Spain into a mighty empire ^^

1 hour ago, victor said:

jeez ....  half the server is being trolled by russians so hard, and yet they go on replying

Image result for triple facepalm meme

VCO has already abandoned all their ports. Could this be in anticipation of switching nations? The tension is palpable...

Edited by Cornelis Tromp
  • Like 1

Just now, Cornelis Tromp said:

Thank you for correcting a non-native speaker. You should feel great about yourself right now.

Well, if you take it as an insult rather than trying to help, then I cant help that... Maybe you just assume the worst of people?