Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
North

REDS + VCO Change Nation

Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

Its all about you, Sweden! You had the Russian Empire as the punching bag of the server from day one, trough your¬†machination and so called diplomacy. Now they say "enough!" and its still not fair. Everybpdy wants to play the Swedish version of NA, its only fair.ūü§£

Quite an interesting perception of reality mate!

Edited by Navalus Magnus

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

You had the Russian Empire as the punching bag of the server from day one, trough your machination and so called diplomacy. 

Does this mean that Graf has to admit Swedish strategic and diplomatic superiority? :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, AxIslander said:

Its all about you, Sweden! You had the Russian Empire as the punching bag of the server from day one, trough your¬†machination and so called diplomacy. Now they say "enough!" and its still not fair. Everybpdy wants to play the Swedish version of NA, its only fair.ūü§£

Actually the new russians switched over from denmark which were at war with sweden already. Then russia attacked sweden first and we responded accordingly. :)

Damn facts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jokes, jokes. But the reality is nothing funny. I sincerely recommend that communities Reds and vco change their names and the players their nicknames. Guys, they put on themselves a wild stigma of shame, which no victory in the future will wash away.
We have always beat you and everywhere, and we will beat you. In whatever nation you were.

Good luck, my single-minded friends!)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Never Surrender said:

You mean sweden and wannabesweden against notsweden?

We will smash Sweden as soon as we are done with France.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

OT: Poor dutch!!!

"we love the dutch they all say"

when the borg see a dutch trader they jump on it like fleas and even shoot at vessels the size of a rowing vessel 

I wonder why 

it seems we have more enemies than we real dutch thought. 

friendships is a big illusion

especially for my dutch" friends"

  lol

song in english:

As a child, I had a friend with whom I did everything
If he started fighting, I fought with him
When I jumped into the water, he ducked behind it
A better friendship, I could not exist in my eyes
Until he moved to another city
I have a card from him if I remember correctly

You draw the conclusion once
Friendship is an illusion
Friendship is a dream
A package of scrap, with a thin layer of chrome

I then got a girlfriend with whom I did everything
If she started to kiss, I would be happy with her
When I started to whine, she came to stand next to me
A better friendship, I could not exist in my eyes
Until the moment she spontaneously forgot my name
And it turned out she had another boyfriend

You draw the conclusion once
Friendship is an illusion
Friendship is a dream
A package of scrap, with a thin layer of chrome

When it comes to money
When it comes to women
When it comes to everything you love
Who can you trust?

You draw the conclusion once
Friendship is an illusion
Friendship is a dream
A package of scrap, with a thin layer of chrome

-Friendship
You draw the conclusion once
- Never pass over
Friendship is an illusion
- That's true for me
Friendship is a dream
A package of scrap, with a thin layer of chrome

 

I even heard a big dutch clan is joining the swedish (if they make it ontime )(for the dev:  "houston we have a problem ")

Edited by Thonys

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, rediii said:

Actually the new russians switched over from denmark which were at war with sweden already. Then russia attacked sweden first and we responded accordingly. :)

Damn facts

Yeah! U keep tell yourself that, it will become true...eventually.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AxIslander said:

Yeah! U keep tell yourself that, it will become true...eventually.

Where is your fact proving me wrong?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

VLTRA is finally joining Sweden,  Caribbean sources say.

Well that doesn't surprise me. You always were someone's lil bitch. First LV and now Norths. Join Sweden and be my bitch like rediii and Havelock. I would like to see an independent Spain. Maybe I should join. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've decided to join GB since I didn't want to be North's and Chris' Jefe again. Was a tough work.

Edited by Pablo Frias

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Vizzini said:

Wouldn't need a national identity as most of us would support our chosen clan mates rather than the teams inside nations we are forced by the game to put up with now

 

Create your own nation if you desire , only allow in the players you want. Fight over your own territory , not via the choice of some council who don't even know your name.

Your national flag could be your starting zone or where you get ported back to, when somebody robs you of your port and possessions. A clan shouldn't have a safe zone , the national capitals could, as now to allow rebuilding.

 

Diplomacy would become more important however , something that has been shown to be lacking in recent events. The ability to play nice with others in the sandbox has been shown to be woefully lacking in the usual areas

 

 

Pirates are no longer a nation, no safe zone / capital for the pirates, reintroduction of the Outlawbattles for pirates, pirates can only enter the ports of their own clan or neutral/free ports ...

Problem solved?

And the people who want to join a nation are also satisfied....

Edited by Dominique Youx

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

I've decided to join GB since I didn't want to be North's and Chris' Jefe again. Was a tough work.

Great news .... if you bring jorge would be even better .....leave that alucard though his ships smell funny

Edited by Grundgemunkey

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The change of the nation after a couple of defeats tells you: to be real Russian is not enough to wear the flag of Russia you have to be Russian in your heart and soul! The Russians do not give up! Oh, sorry, you're not Russian)))

Going home you hear in the wind, in the sounds of the street, in the conversations of people one word is a coward.
We in Russia say that the coward's mother does not cry.

 

see 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Pablo Frias said:

VLTRA is considering joining France, Caribbean sources say.

I thought Prussia ... other sources say :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Dominique Youx said:

Pirates are no longer a nation, no safe zone / capital for the pirates, reintroduction of the Outlawbattles for pirates, pirates can only enter the ports of their own clan or neutral/free ports ...

Problem solved?

And the people who want to join a nation are also satisfied....

Outlaw battles are bad designed tbh

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, AxIslander said:

Its all about you, Sweden! You had the Russian Empire as the punching bag of the server from day one, trough your¬†machination and so called diplomacy. Now they say "enough!" and its still not fair. Everybpdy wants to play the Swedish version of NA, its only fair.ūü§£

Could you cry more?

Sweden didn't approach DK/NG for an alliance it just came natural as the Russians attack DK/NG from day one, same with the Pirates and later the Brits.. And Russia was allied to Spain, the French and the Dutch so try not to cry too much about how the whole server ganked up on Russia 'cuz the fact is it was Russia that ganked the smaller factions and they just united with Sweden in order to fight back..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

Could you cry more?

Sweden didn't approach DK/NG for an alliance it just came natural as the Russians attack DK/NG from day one, same with the Pirates and later the Brits.. And Russia was allied to Spain, the French and the Dutch so try not to cry too much about how the whole server ganked up on Russia 'cuz the fact is it was Russia that ganked the smaller factions and they just united with Sweden in order to fight back..

LoL, now tell me the story when sweden is the smallest nation...plz

Edited by AxIslander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×