Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Never Surrender

The Death of a Nation

18 minutes ago, Knobby said:

you and your buddies have said multiple times you are joining sweden to 'break the game', 'destroy nation from within', 'force devs to make clan based warfare', 'we want to go Sweden and ruin people lives'.

You can hello kitty right off with you doublespeak and false concern for small nations

I think you hit the nail on the head here!

We know already that you have difficulties with a pluralist society, where everybody has a right of his own opinion. Now we turn Sweden in a pluralist nation. :D 

1 minute ago, Fenris said:

You won`t "reshape" nothing but yourself and your retarded minions which are following you.

You are trash :) Nothing else :) A pathetic wannabe something, without those muppets which are following you, you are nothing :)

I wonder why do they follow you anyway, a bunch of unskilled, parasitic bigmouths. I guess they are just like you :)

image.jpeg.e4aa66bb8110809d58ebaf541d9ed0e1.jpeg

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

We know already that you have difficulties with a pluralist society, where everybody has a right of his own opinion. Now we turn Sweden in a pluralist nation. :D 

the only pluralistic thing is your split tongue

2 minutes ago, Knobby said:

the only pluralistic thing is your split tongue

The best you can do is just to ignore him. I do. 

42 minutes ago, Christendom said:

To save the server from the Sweden Vassal Coalition, we must join Sweden and reshape it from the inside. the server will hate us for it, but the game will be better overall when we break up the pood cannon using hegemony.  

The Server will? Wait what,i think that ship has sailed. :)

15 minutes ago, Fenris said:

You won`t "reshape" nothing but yourself and your retarded minions which are following you.

You are trash :) Nothing else :) A pathetic wannabe something, without those muppets which are following you, you are nothing :)

I wonder why do they follow you anyway, a bunch of unskilled, parasitic bigmouths. I guess they are just like you :)

Unskilled assholes who didn’t need 5 nations to help us in taking carta.  What does that make the other side then I wonder   

Our loyal muppets as you call them will follow us to Sweden because our kool aid tastes that much better than yours.  When the New Sweden Coalition Council is created we will save seats for a very select few.  

3 minutes ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

None of us that I am aware were using poods at Turneffe but you still lost.

Poods aren't the problem: you are.

1 brit victory out of 20 losses is fine.  You guys did well, we did not.  Our crews have been over worked lately moving supplies down to Aves for the transfer.  When Salamanca raises up a new Swedish flag...I hope you will attack it with a similar fleet.  

36 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Unskilled assholes who didn’t need 5 nations to help us in taking carta.  What does that make the other side then I wonder   

Our loyal muppets as you call them will follow us to Sweden because our kool aid tastes that much better than yours.  When the New Sweden Coalition Council is created we will save seats for a very select few.  

Jesus how butt hurt can a person be over a port.  You were allied with Spain  France and Holland.You crushed the Brits and were gloating about it. If you piss off enough people they will attack you.

22 hours ago, Celtiberofrog said:

what a durty looser you are Batman !

your slimy talk has no effect on our group, you fail to unify your faction so you try to divide other faction...

What a frustration it must be for GB players to have to deal with you...

do not be bad with him, he is a very good guy, the only mistake he has is that he is hornblower

19 hours ago, Fletch67 said:

Jesus how butt hurt can a person be over a port.  You were allied with Spain  France and Holland.You crushed the Brits and were gloating about it. If you piss off enough people they will attack you.

Butt hurt?  Nah.  I just get amused when useless people choose to comment.  

All I know is we didn’t need allies or multi flips to take carta.  

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Butt hurt?  Nah.  I just get amused when useless people choose to comment.  

All I know is we didn’t need allies or multi flips to take carta.  

You had a lucky tag and nothing more.

You wanted to take santa marta and baranquila with a multiflip and failed because it came to battles.

You basicly won carta with a empty PB. GZ

Just now, rediii said:

You had a lucky tag and nothing more.

You wanted to take santa marta and baranquila with a multiflip and failed because it came to battles.

You basicly won carta with a empty PB. GZ

A lucky tag and no multi flips or allied help.  Lean on those crutches rediii.

see ya soon down in Gustavia!

6 minutes ago, Christendom said:

A lucky tag and no multi flips or allied help.  Lean on those crutches rediii.

see ya soon down in Gustavia!

Ofc you dont need allys if you are a zerg anyway. Nothing to brag about.

Btw that "multiflip" happened because you lost against 7 pirates in multiple battles.

SEVEN

Edited by rediii

15 minutes ago, rediii said:

Ofc you dont need allys if you are a zerg anyway. Nothing to brag about.

Btw that "multiflip" happened because you lost against 7 pirates in multiple battles.

SEVEN

Those pirates have more skill in their left asscheek than you could ever hope to have.

I wonder what would happen if they camped outside gustavia. Oh, wait, they can't you have reinforcement zone there.

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

4 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Those pirates have more skill in their left asscheek than you could ever hope to have.

No. Thats because your  ex nation is just trash. I watched that battle very carefully and cried out laugh looking at their incompetence.

Edited by Toto Cabbage

9 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

No. Thats because you and your  ex nation are just trash. I watched that battle very carefully and cried out laught lookin at your incompetence.

I wasn't there. Your "your"has no value. Move along, little man.

Edited by Cornelis Tromp

1 minute ago, Christendom said:

I like how the 2 guys commenting about how they aren't that good, don't fight them.

I dont say they are not good, they are, but nobody is unbeatable. Having x3 numerical advantage and still fail is just pathetic. Even best player cant do anything if fought in proper way. You just still dont get it, you use trash build live oak/white oak ships. Thats why you fail all the time .

1 minute ago, Toto Cabbage said:

I dont say they are not good, they are, but nobody is unbeatable. Having x3 numerical advantage and still fail is just pathetic. Even best player cant do anything if fought in proper way. You just still dont get it, you use trash build live oak/white oak ships. Thats why you fail all the time .

they use live oak white oak ships....lol.