Game-Labs Forum

The Death of a Nation

Nelsons Barrel

8 minutes ago, North said:

I belive that when i see it:o

You think you know me but you don't. I don't care about winning or loosing. I go looking for fights. I accept any 1v1 offer unlike you. Just by fighting anyone I learn unlike others that don't even try. You said we were scared to attack but we were not ready. If we just went to attack Russia with a random fleet from day one we would have lost 10 times and maybe get lucky once. People don't learn from failing all the time. Were we better than you? I don't know but we were ready to step our game up and come to you and try. You don't need to worry. We will keep coming to fight you and I am hoping we get a fleet together that is great because we are still a rookie fleet. We are not ready to fight HRE or RUBLI yet but will go for HRE in the next 2 weeks because our PB members wants fights and not ports. You think we are allied with RUBLI and HRE. We are not. I love people in HRE but that will not stop me from going and trying to beat them. I am friendly with RUBLI but if we get a decent fleet RUBLI will be looking forward to hard fights. Don't forget no matter what happens you were beaten by a rookie fleet. We did not expect to come and win today but we tryed and I don't care what mistakes or excuses you have for loosing because you as commander should not have made them. You can beat our fleet man but you can't beat me because I have no standards and just play and game for the fun of it. 

Last but not least. I am NOT the port battle commander in GB because people always assume I am. @Lord Bomgordel is the battle tactician and has studied naval warfare of the past and present. You would be very surprised how we do port battle commanding at the moment but we learn from Bom and he is a pro.  

• Like 3

More RVR battles between nations the better.  If Hachi and his guys think they can take on HRE, go for it.  Russia wasn't able to even come close to them in PBs a couple months ago.  Careful though, if you do beat them @HachiRoku, don't be surprised if you see BF and RUBLI knocking at the door.

Edited by Christendom

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

More RVR battles between nations the better.  If Hachi and his guys think they can take on HRE, go for it.  Russia wasn't able to even come close to them in PBs a couple months ago.  Careful though, if you do beat them @HachiRoku, don't be surprised if you see BF and RUBLI knocking at the door.

Everyone is beatable so we will try :) Russia is not beaten yet for me. 1 victory means nothing

Sad to see Poland has higher morale after losing a port and our capital this week than the Russians do who are more populated than we are and have great success as a nation. Everyone has their ups and downs but to just say it is over is not only giving up on the nation but giving up on yourself and the ones around you. Best way to get through the bad times is just to get back up again and find a solution rather than just lie in the dirt waiting for the end or calling it quits.

Edited by Davos Seasworth
  • Like 5

I do wonder.

Lets say some players joins, lets say Sweden. just because they couldn't cut it in there own nation. The "right" Sweden player stays ofc in there nation. But to counter the move of those 2-3 that have joined. They are not allowed in PBs and they don't help those new guys. Would it not mean that they have to fight on there own. They have ofc made it impossible for the Swede players to fight against them, witch I guess was the reason for such joining. Couldn't this move not simple be countered with alts players from Sweden joining those nations, that the new players hate.

But I must admire who fare they are ready to go to finde some place in the map, where the can have some impact.

29 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

But mate. Have a look who opened this threat. And have a look who liked the opening post. It was not our idea. It was Swedes who wanted our death. And it was rediii who applauded. Now as we make them the favour, die and join their country everybody complains again. We get blamed that we join a nation which is already in the first ranks. They say that there will be no enemies left if the other small nations die as well.

Really?

Was there any other enemy of the Swedes they fought in the last weeks? No! They formed a huge coalition with Danes, Pirates and Brits to attack us on all fronts at  the same time to wipe their last enemy out. An enemy which had 30% less players than Sweden alone.

Should we join Netherlands or the US now to surrender them into the same destiny? There are some happy pve players, who don't care about big politics. They live in their little world and have some fun. It would have been a nastiness to turn their little kingdoms into the center of this total war, which would destroy everything they have grinded for.

There was no option for Russia but to join Sweden. Only in this country other nations are safe of destruction by Swedes. Without Swedish help their confederates are not strong enough to wipe us out. Sweden is the only base Russia can take revenge from and make our enemies pay the price for attacking us. And it will be a lesson for everybody, that it doesn't pay to organize or join an excessive power against an opponent one cannot beat in equal fight.

With joining his nation Russia checkmates our most evil enemy. Total war doesn't know any mercy and any chivalry. Another lesson which will be learned by our opponents now.

We join Sweden not to become Swedes but to stay Russians.

you and your buddies have said multiple times you are joining sweden to 'break the game', 'destroy nation from within', 'force devs to make clan based warfare', 'we want to go Sweden and ruin people lives'.

You can hello kitty right off with you doublespeak and false concern for small nations

9 minutes ago, staun said:

I do wonder.

Lets say some players joins, lets say Sweden. just because they couldn't cut it in there own nation. The "right" Sweden player stays ofc in there nation. But to counter the move of those 2-3 that have joined. They are not allowed in PBs and they don't help those new guys. Would it not mean that they have to fight on there own. They have ofc made it impossible for the Swede players to fight against them, witch I guess was the reason for such joining. Couldn't this move not simple be countered with alts players from Sweden joining those nations, that the new players hate.

But I must admire who fare they are ready to go to finde some place in the map, where the can have some impact.

I think you hit the nail on the head here!

16 minutes ago, Christendom said:

To save the server from the Sweden Vassal Coalition, we must join Sweden and reshape it from the inside.  The server will hate us for it, but the game will be better overall when we break up the pood cannon using hegemony.  

Act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole. There is no coalition, only a big group of ppl who you pissed off once to often, while the russian, french, dutch and spanish are an actual alliance.

oh and poods? you mean those guns that the devs gave to everybody on the server?

Edited by Knobby
  • Like 5

12 minutes ago, Knobby said:

Act like an asshole, get treated like an asshole. There is no coalition, only a big group of ppl who you pissed off once to often, while the russian, french, dutch and spanish are an actual alliance.

oh and poods? you mean those guns that the devs gave to everybody on the server?

Wonder if the Spain, Russia, French and Dutch alliance can survive this move. If not will they joine the forces that now fight the Russian. And will they start fight those 2-3 new Sweden(Russian) clans. If that happens think they are even worse of, unless the old Sweden start to proctet them.

1 minute ago, Fenris said:

You won`t "reshape" nothing but yourself and your retarded minions which are following you.

You are trash :) Nothing else :) A pathetic wannabe something, without those muppets which are following you, you are nothing :)

I wonder why do they follow you anyway, a bunch of unskilled, parasitic bigmouths. I guess they are just like you :)

image.jpeg.e4aa66bb8110809d58ebaf541d9ed0e1.jpeg

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

We know already that you have difficulties with a pluralist society, where everybody has a right of his own opinion. Now we turn Sweden in a pluralist nation. :D 

the only pluralistic thing is your split tongue

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Christendom said:

To save the server from the Sweden Vassal Coalition, we must join Sweden and reshape it from the inside. the server will hate us for it, but the game will be better overall when we break up the pood cannon using hegemony.  

The Server will? Wait what,i think that ship has sailed. :)