Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Never Surrender

The Death of a Nation

Just now, Christendom said:

If you’re gonna do something, do it right.  Learn from the best. 

Hmm, it gets more complicated then, because LV claimed that all his exploits were stolen from Babay and RUS with a help of his 1000 spies everywhere. Does it mean that Babay was the best?

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Hmm, it gets more complicated then, because LV claimed that all his exploits were stolen from Babay and RUS with a help of his 1000 spies everywhere. Does it mean that Babay was the best?

No idea. 

I do know dupegate started with you and your clan.  :-)

5 minutes ago, Christendom said:

No idea. 

Someone said NA is cheat proof. What a joke. :D

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

No idea. 

Duping started with a Dutch ship builder that had about 7-9 alts and LV made a deal with him for making Strong Hull ships :) I just noticed something weird and connected puzzles, then reported this to Devs. Sadly they never banned LV for duping ships (entire fleet of L'Oceans) or upgrades or anything, exploiting is 100% legal in this game it seems.

1 minute ago, Banished Privateer said:

Duping started with a Dutch ship builder that had about 7-9 alts and LV made a deal with him for making Strong Hull ships :) I just noticed something weird and connected puzzles, then reported this to Devs. Sadly they never banned LV for duping ships (entire fleet of L'Oceans) or upgrades or anything, exploiting is 100% legal in this game it seems.

no it is not.

and Hooij...... don't disturb this seaman's grave pls , it had flowers.....

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Actually I learned the method from a member of your clan, according to him it it was common practice in ALOHA, and then told LV about it.  Assumed he would make another video about it

9 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

??? I understand 0% of your message.

exploiting is 100% legal in this game it seems. > NO it is not

Duping started with a Dutch ship builder > the matter is solved by the devs and it is not possible to do again (it had flowers)

does your brain work at all?

or is it that you want to make my posts invalid for 100 %, instead of the 99.9 % already  :wacko:

:P

Edited by Thonys

8 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Actually I learned the method from a member of your clan, according to him it it was common practice in ALOHA, and then told LV about it.  Assumed he would make another video about it

It was AHOY (not to confuse with ALOHA, 2 seperate clans). The only person that knew about duplicating ships was Alexander and that's because he had alt and alt was needed for it (I have no alts). Maybe he told everything to LV about this or whoever, he was a well known scammer later and left/was kicked AHOY shortly after. I know only about one ship dupped within AHOY clan for test purpose and after confirming exploit, it was reported to Devs :) Claiming that "it was a common practice" for us is a strong accusation, so watch your words before I visit Tribunal :)

Edited by Banished Privateer

5 minutes ago, Thonys said:

exploiting is 100% legal in this game it seems. > NO it is not

Duping started with a Dutch ship builder > the matter is solved by the devs and it is not possible to do again (it had flowers)

does your brain work at all?

Maybe your brain doesn't work and your English is terrible. If no one gets punished for exploiting then my understanding is that it's acceptable.

7 minutes ago, Thonys said:

the matter is solved by the devs and it is not possible to do again

After that I discovered 2 more duping ships exploits (after wipe), so your statement is invalid. I am sure we will get to see more ways of duping ships in the future, there are simply too many loopholes in the game. Maybe I will find them? Hence I'm the Dupe King.

10 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Maybe your brain doesn't work and your English is terrible. If no one gets punished for exploiting then my understanding is that it's acceptable.

ask the devs 

this is a good example, why you are wrong.

exploits have to be reported and fixed ,that does not mean it is valid practise .

(I have thrown it through the translater to look for language errors, but I could not discover it in any case)

i never said i was perfect (brains) , and yes my english is very bad, but what about your russian language or chinese :)

Edited by Thonys

1 minute ago, Thonys said:

ask the devs 

this is a good example, why you are wrong.

exploits have to be reported and fixed ,that does not mean it is valid practise .

(I have thrown it through the translater to look for language errors, but I could not discover it in any case)

Rules clearly say that that exploiting on purpose for personal gain will result in bans and warnings. None of that happened. Conclusion? 

You really do believe translator will verify your language? Ah well...

9 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

You've been already exploiting game mechanics before going to Russia, together with SORRY and LV :lol:

Exploiting is a killer argument which enables an accusation without proper reason. As synonym you could use immoral or illegitimate. All those expressions describe a situation where someone followed rules someone else doesn't like. They are used by people who love to dictate others what they have to do and what they have to refrain. The world is full of those moralists. They stop at nothing, if they don't get stopped by the rules.

In real life there are millions of people imprisoned because of "exploiting the rules". It's a tool of tyranny. People should think about that before talking bullshit.

4 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Exploiting is a killer argument which enables an accusation without proper reason. As synonym you could use immoral or illegitimate. All those expressions describe a situation where someone followed rules someone else doesn't like. They are used by people who love to dictate others what they have to do and what they have to refrain. The world is full of those moralists. They stop at nothing, if they don't get stopped by the rules.

In real life there are millions of people imprisoned because of "exploiting the rules". It's a tool of tyranny. People should think about that before talking bullshit.

I missed you bernadotte. Spread the hate

However you are wrong. Exploiting in games is meant as using a mechanic for something else it wasnt designed for. Like hiding in battles or teleporting to a port for rvr reasons. This is known. ;)

Btw I already suggested something that would have enabled you to screen the pirates yesterday. @Cornelis Tromp I know you are french but I still think its funny that my suggestion wohld have been good for russia and the game in general but noone supported it anyway. :)

4 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

We all know that @admin is a tyrant and this game is full of despotism.

Of course he is: we cannot even use air interdiction in this game...

Edited by blubasso

1 minute ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

We all know that there are some bad rules in the game. But as long as they are bad for everybody they are still fair.

All mechanics are good as long as everyone can use it to their advantage

You ard the best tester I have ever seen I rate you 7/7 

3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

caugh* caugh*  Christendom 

Man you seriously have an unhealthy fascination with @Christendom.  I mean very much on the level of stalking man.  You really might want to look into getting some help for that man.  It's like the main thing that comes out of your mouth almost 99% of the time is something about him.

1 minute ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Man you seriously have an unhealthy fascination with @Christendom.  I mean very much on the level of stalking man.  You really might want to look into getting some help for that man.  It's like the main thing that comes out of your mouth almost 99% of the time is something about him.

Teasing is a sign of affection ;)

26 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

It was AHOY (not to confuse with ALOHA, 2 seperate clans). The only person that knew about duplicating ships was Alexander and that's because he had alt and alt was needed for it (I have no alts). Maybe he told everything to LV about this or whoever, he was a well known scammer later and left/was kicked AHOY shortly after. I know only about one ship dupped within AHOY clan for test purpose and after confirming exploit, it was reported to Devs :) Claiming that "it was a common practice" for us is a strong accusation, so watch your words before I visit Tribunal :)

50 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

You've been already exploiting game mechanics before going to Russia, together with SORRY and LV :lol:

About as strong as an accusation as this I suppose.  Shall we tribunal each other together?

7 minutes ago, rediii said:

Btw I already suggested something that would have enabled you to screen the pirates yesterday.

We also could of screened the pirates had we not of attempted to defend 2 ports.  

Just now, rediii said:

I missed you bernadotte. Spread the hate

However you are wrong. Exploiting in games is meant as using a mechanic for something else it wasnt designed for. Like hiding in battles or teleporting to a port for rvr reasons. This is known. ;)

Btw I already suggested something that would have enabled you to screen the pirates yesterday. @Cornelis Tromp I know you are french but I still think its funny that my suggestion wohld have been good for russia and the game in general but noone supported it anyway. :)

Wrong mate. In this forum the term exploiting is used for accusations in cases which have been known by admin long ago and which didn't lead to a prohibition. For a free man everthing is allowed what is not explicit forbidden. You complain that admin doesn't decide in your favour. That's why Banished is more honest. He adresses the right person for what he thinks is a wrong doing. You adress a wrong doing to people using rules in a tolerated manner. Blame the devs for whatever you don't like in the game. But don't blame other players to play the game how it is established.