Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
Never Surrender

The Death of a Nation

So strong upgrades tilt the scales too much?

I'm shocked!

Too bad none of us have spoken up against this.

55 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

They divide and conquer. That's why they wanted Russia dead. In that nation all their enemies united against them.

Divide and conquer? - Russia is allied to Spain, the dutch and most of the french.. As far as I know that 4 against Sweden, DK/NG, Rubli and the brits.. And need I remind you that you guys attacked DK/NG as the first move after russia was created (creating DK/NG as enemies), then you took the entire Belize region from the brits (making GB enemies in the process) and you've been at war with the pirates for as long as you've been at war with DK/NG.. All the while hiding in Bermuda creating a Lebensraum on the ashes of danish-norwegian, pirate and british ports.. Hardly Sweden who divided as much as you guys have united the opposition against you.. Brilliantly bad diplomacy from day one *slow clap* (If I were tech savvy I'd have a gif(?) here)..

Only thing that surprises me is that you've held Cartagena for as long as you did - but the tar really takes a shine in PBs..

42 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Yet the Swedes keep posting suggestions...

Sweden, the only nation which can exploit by sendig suggestions. I think that admin should ban them, cause it cannot be that russia lost a battle : - )

1 minute ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

Admin can you increase the drop rate of salt in Russian ports please?

Actually I think they should decreace the salt. Think there are plenty allready. Don’t think you have to worry they run out of salt.😱

3 hours ago, Never Surrender said:

Goodbye Russia motherland, wasnt fun with you. You fought unfair and tried the worst to win. You failed in the long term. Bye! May the next nation raise up and defeat sweden and RUBLI!

Heh, who are you exactly to call the Russian nation dead?

LOL, it's all just pixels baby, no reason to quit the game is it?  Hope you enjoy the content, that's all we play for as well.  o7 

Edited by Wraith

1 hour ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Can I point out the irony of the original post declaring Russia dead, and the poster's handle of "Never Surrender"?

Fortunately Churchill never had a Forged Papers redeemable. 

Russian dead? Haha. Died if only the former policy. 2 most important PB for Russian, how much our allies you see for help us? I was see  Swedish, Brits, Pirates, Danis, Prussian, and France(!), but they came as our rivals! Good job Gentelmens you showed  our's weaknesses !

P.S. Perhaps we should not take the Danes Russian fleet out of Gustavia some time ago, now it would be 1 nation less :)

25 minutes ago, DreamMaker said:

Iwas see  Swedish, Brits, Pirates, Danis, Prussian, and France(!), but they came as our rivals! Good job Gentelmens you showed  our's weaknesses.

You should thank monkey, graf and tromp and your other trolls for that. They made you great black PR. You pissed off to many people and have chosen wrong allies.

19 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

You should thank monkey, graf and tromp and your other trolls for that. They made you great black PR. You pissed off to many people and have chosen wrong allies.

Too bad baseless accusations are allowed nowadays. Because that is wrong in so many ways.

10 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

Too bad baseless accusations are allowed nowadays. Because that is wrong in so many ways.

Accusations of being a troll ? These are not accusations, you are forum trolls. At least I saw Graf in battles but you and monkey did only shittalk in the forum. You made a lot of people hate Russia and you contributed greatly to your failure.

Edited by Toto Cabbage

1 minute ago, Toto Cabbage said:

Accusations of being a troll ? These are not accusations, you are forum trolls. At least I saw Graf in battles but you and monkey did only shittalk in the forum. You made a lot of people hate Russia. 

And why did you join Brits? I guess most pirates puked on you. And FYI I joined France a week ago. Do you want to know why? Because I didn't have the energy anymore to fight all the trolls hating on Russia anymore. Yes, I get triggered easily and am way too invested in this game. But the label if troll goes too far and when baseless accusations were apparently ok I gave up. A fresh start in France seems fun. I actually feel welcome there.

6 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

And why did you join Brits? I guess most pirates puked on you. And FYI I joined France a week ago. Do you want to know why? Because I didn't have the energy anymore to fight all the trolls hating on Russia anymore. Yes, I get triggered easily and am way too invested in this game. But the label if troll goes too far and when baseless accusations were apparently ok I gave up. A fresh start in France seems fun. I actually feel welcome there.

You had no energy to face the hate you created. I hope this will teach you a lesson. Less shit talk, and forum pvp, more gameplay. Have fun in France, I hope to fight you in PBs.

PS: we joined Brit's for easier accessible pvp. This goal has been achieved. And our relations with pirates are excellent.

Edited by Toto Cabbage

Lets us not skin the Russian Bear before it is actually dead. 

We may not like some of the key players in the nation ore the way they have acted. But never the less they do deserve credit in building a nation and make a top contender. Hope we will se them bounce back(ofc not to much)

2 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

You had no energy to face the hate you created. I hope this will teach you a lesson. Less shit talk, and forum pvp, more gameplay. Have fun in France, I hope to fight you in PBs.

PS: we joined Brit's for easier accessible pvp. This goal has been achieved. And our relations with pirates are excellent.

Yes, the framing you and others have done worked perfectly. 

13 minutes ago, Toto Cabbage said:

Few of them came to Cartagena, they got screened out by our British squadron.

If memory serves me well I wrote some time ago that those 3rd party a la player driven allies are just half-assed vultures. And allies just show up when they have personal gain.  But I was told to shut up that's not how RvR is like lol