Game-Labs Forum

The Death of a Nation

Nelsons Barrel

I smell ragequit at 33 degree NE. 

“Shall we check if there are survivors, Sir?”

”Aye Lutennent! Perhaps we could have a good fishing. Do prepare a rope too, just in case”

”Aye aye Sir! All Hands on deck! Prepare a lifeboat and some musquets! Go!”.

Edited by blubasso
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Errr?  I'm not following, honestly.

The thing that made Sweden strong was taken away (thickness). Then they started a full on suggestions forum offensive to take away their enemies strengths. They then exploited the new weakness (low thickness) with uncraftable cannons.

So yes, let's wait who gets on top of them next time. And how their suggestions will nerf their opponent. Like every time. The only thing keeping them alive right now is the absence of alliances. They divide and conquer. That's why they wanted Russia dead. In that nation all their enemies united against them.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Iroquois Confederacy said:

Errr?  I'm not following, honestly.

Stacking thickness mods made ships super hard to kill. They were a powerhouse because they organized themselves very well and every single player had those mods on the ship in PBs. They won through upgrades and rageboarding. Thats gone now.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Cornelis Tromp said:

The thing that made Sweden strong was taken away (thickness). Then they started a full on suggestions forum offensive to take away their enemies strengths. They then exploited the new weakness (low thickness) with uncraftable cannons.

So yes, let's wait who gets on top of them next time. And how their suggestions will nerf their opponent. Like every time. The only thing keeping them alive right now is the absence of alliances. They divide and conquer. That's why they wanted Russia dead. In that nation all their enemies united against them.

Sometimes I actually think you believe that stuff :lol:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jon Snow lets go said:

Stacking thickness mods made ships super hard to kill. They were a powerhouse because they organized themselves very well and every single player had those mods on the ship in PBs. They won through upgrades and rageboarding. Thats gone now.

That's gone now because of the Swedish forum suggestions offensive. There cannot be any advantage for the enemies of GermanySweden!

Edited by Cornelis Tromp
  • Like 2