Game-Labs Forum

British challenge to WO, the dodger clan

HachiRoku

GB is going to show France we are not dodgers like WO are. You have locked all your're ports from EU players and refuse to open them up on weekends. I am asking the french nation what British deep water port you want to have a 22-1 port battle timer on next weekend. We do not care about any ports in game and only want fights. Name a port and we change the timer. If you refuse you are officially a dodgers clan like you like to call VCO. If you accept I would like a shot at La Navasse please the weekend after.  @King of CrownsWhats it gonna be dodger? 

You're Texan  so a 22-1 timer is what? 15-18 timer for you? Sat and Sunday are good days for that and most of global frenchies are on at that time so no excuses please. 

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

GB is going to show France we are not dodgers like WO are. You have locked all your're ports from EU players and refuse to open them up on weekends. I am asking the french nation what British deep water port you want to have a 22-1 port battle timer on next weekend. We do not care about any ports in game and only want fights. Name a port and we change the timer. If you refuse you are officially a dodgers clan like you like to call VCO. If you accept I would like a shot at La Navasse please the weekend after.  @King of CrownsWhats it gonna be dodger? 

You're Texan  so a 22-1 timer is what? 15-18 timer for you? Sat and Sunday are good days for that and most of global frenchies are on at that time so no excuses please. 

just because I am in texas doesn't mean I play when other people do. we will not change our timers. we never have and never will. you can set your alarm and come fight. your just mad cuz you lost the battle for navase. after you bent over for the Russians in order to get them to come help you. 

Just now, King of Crowns said:

just because I am in texas doesn't mean I play when other people do. we will not change our timers. we never have and never will. you can set your alarm and come fight. your just mad cuz you lost the battle for navase. after you bent over for the Russians in order to get them to come help you. 

Thats good for me. You refuse to fight. Ok perfect answer and exactly what I was expecting. You sir have just confirmed yourself as an official dodger.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

Thats good for me. You refuse to fight. Ok perfect answer and exactly what I was expecting. You sir have just confirmed yourself as an official dodger.

your the one refusing to fight. stay up and set the port. coward..... why should we go out of our way to let you attack us? you want to attack us go the extra mile and do your job. drink less play more bud. 

Just now, King of Crowns said:

your the one refusing to fight. stay up and set the port. coward..... why should we go out of our way to let you attack us? you want to attack us go the extra mile and do your job. drink less play more bud. 

I didn't flip and I sure as hell was not in PB. I don't organise anything in the brit nation. You should know that by now dodger. We are allowing you to choose a port of your choice dodger and not asking you to open your port until you have the chance to attack us. CKA clan did all of La Navasse man and you know that I don't sail with them. I show up to screen sometimes because hell why not. I didn't expect lies from you considering what you are in real life man. This is the last reply I make on this topic dodger.

Name the port and we open it. Don't and you will be called dodger from now on. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

I didn't flip and I sure as hell was not in PB. I don't organise anything in the brit nation. You should know that by now dodger. We are allowing you to choose a port of your choice dodger and not asking you to open your port until you have the chance to attack us. CKA clan did all of La Navasse man and you know that I don't sail with them. I show up to screen sometimes because hell why not. I didn't expect lies from you considering what you are in real life man. This is the last reply I make on this topic dodger.

Name the port and we open it. Don't and you will be called dodger from now on. 

and we can open any port of our choosing?

Edited by King of Crowns

stop dodging us and change all your timers to our time zone! Oh wait everyone does not revolve around me? Well i guess we will just have to attack you in your time zone like you will have to attack us in ours. Also didn't the Russians take like 1/4 of the British ports and now you guys are friends?

We have formed the Pax KoC Evening Alliance for RVR.  Our agreement only stands against objectives owned or targeted by the dodger in chief, King of Crowns and his pet clan BLANC.

Praise be to the alliance!

PS - Any nations or clans wanting in on the anti-KoC show PM me.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

Meanwhile Gregory puts 11-14 on every British Shallow Water Port :ph34r: *Fades back into the darkness

I dislike timers i understand why they're there but it sucks, I think you should be able to raise hostility for any port at any time but at a reduced rate out of time compared to doing in the selected time. At least then you can raise hostility out of hours granted at a really reduced rate.

So lets say as an example...

100% Hostility gains during 11-14

20% out of the hours of 11-14 

That way out of hour you can easily raise a fleet to defend it and lets the attackers raise hostility for a port battle. 

Just my thoughts

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Zerg in action :D

You make it once more a personal vendetta with KoC when it's mainly about the French night crew playing the game and you trying to paint us as bigot (earlier posts) and I don't know what else.
You can try to vilify us all you want, I find it kind of childish. but if it's your kind of game please go for it but don't change it in a holly war to destroy the KoC crew...
It doesn't exist. It's an alliance of all French night players: an odd group of about 20 players.

I return personal vendettas with personal vendettas.  Just as KoC waged a holy war against myself and the pirates, where he created an alliance of 4 nations, of which you participated in.....I now return the favor.  I told him and others then that it was not good for the server and eventually killed it, you chose to do it anyway.  You chose to vilify the pirates and myself back on global by participating in their alliance and the "removal of pirates from the game", as kingy stated on occasion.  You did not seem to balk at that style of game play back then and doubled down by joining up with then a 2nd time here on Caribbean.  

Now it's our turn.

Luckily we're not nearly as short sighted as the KoC alliance on global and we will of course still hunt each other in the OW and continue to RVR against each other.  Only when attacking or defending against the french will we choose to buddy up. 

You reap what you sow mon amis 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

where he created an alliance of 4 nations, of which you participated in.....I now return the favor.  I told him and others then that it was not good for the server and eventually killed it, you chose to do it anyway. 

So the 12 dudes who open world pvped together killed global. It definitely had nothing to do with Black camping capitals and one porting nations. Oh and then VCO jumped ship and joined them. But it was actually us who killed global. Mental gymnastics are tiring.

• Like 1

So the British had like 5 or less people, the French had like 6-7 the US faction was pretty much me and like 1-2 others sometimes and what like 1 latron on a pickle/cerb from Poland. Vs the pirates could field a 25 man fleet of first rates to flip ports. People ganged up on the pirates because they ether one ported their faction or took the town next to their nations capital and blockaded their capital. At its worst i distinctaly remember their being not a single ship in charlston harbor because their would be a small gank fleet waiting just in the harbor mouth. But hey what do you expect from the guy who has backstabbed every nation he has been in so far mid war to join the enemy so he could be on the winning side. Gonna be interesting to see where he flips when Russia isn't so big and bad.

Edited by Aster
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Global died when you guys stopped attacking each other.

Its funny how y'alls facts change over time.  

I love how you pretend to care about the server health when even now you and your nation would rather swap ports than produce content for other players. It has always been about winning at all costs for you and never about enjoying the game in a constructive manner. The alliance between Russia, Spain, France and sort of the Americans/Brits is not conducive towards server health.

Global died when Black decided they should take ports next to nations capitals and farm them. Our actions after were a symptom of the dying server. 

7 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

How about this, stop defending the EU ports then in the early hours and they'll be forced to change their timers back to EU timers.

What the EU guys do with their ports is their business. We were payed to defend the one port that was flipped.

big·ot
ˈbiɡət/
noun
noun: bigot; plural noun: bigots
  1. a person who is intolerant toward those holding different opinions.

aren't we all bigots?  (like I'm sure your a bigot to a certain type of music, or a better example your a bigot: towards my SUPPOSED bigotry. if you were not a bigot then you would be okay with other people being a bigot.) or are you just to hypocritical to admit that? and statements about the Russian has nothing to do with their opinion. but their national history, persona, and character traits. apparently a school teacher needs to be schooled a little bit to understand words better.  
Edited by King of Crowns