Game-Labs Forum

profanity in global chat

vazco

I'd like to report player Matt von Loewe for using profanity in global chat. Since message was written in Polish and with mistakes, I'll translate the screenshot:

report.jpg.84834b3431788229ea7b329623879e98.jpg

"Matt von Loewe: WOJTTEK, CR33D and VAZCO, you are simly whores - that's it."

I heard multiple unprovoked profanities from this player before, and enough is enough. I can provide screenshot of the whole discussion if needed, this text was inappriopirate in a flow of the discussion.

Edited by vazco

Another post in the same discussion:

report_2.jpg.66cbc09d12af04e8c139496ebd0fd6b2.jpg

This in eyes of Matt von Loewe this is one of the worst possible insults he could give, similar to someone who commits war crimes and similar to calling someone eg. Nazi.

I'll refrain from posting remaining chat messages if it's not needed. It would put this player in even worst light. I can provide those screenshots in private if needed.

It's hard to translate "banderowiec" for english lang, but i think that Russian and Ukrainian speaking players knows, who is Stepan Bandera.

Calling someone a Nazi, seriously, because of the internet game, is disgusting and repulsive.

I will not upload my screenshots here, because what he writes is just simply unacceptable lol.

What Matt von Loewe said was unacceptable. Many of the PFK members were telling him this when they saw his remarks. I deeply apologize for the remarks made there as well. What you do not see in these images as well are the remarks some of the former Polish now Prussians said. Nothing to the degree of what Matt stated and nothing that truly required such a harsh response but undesired and unbecoming of any adult all the same. This honestly has to cease. You left stating that you respect HOST yet ever since you have done nothing but undermine everything I been working for in this nation while almost every remark made has been nothing but attempts to belittle the nation of Poland, while we as a nation are trying to move past the events that led us to this pointless drama that is doing nothing constructive for the game or players themselves. We need to just learn to ignore one another.  Let time heal the wounds that were torn open from past events. Now I am not saying Matt is innocent or that he should go Scott free. I do know Matt was very aggravated at the moment he said those words. What happens to Matt von Loewe is up to the moderators and admins. We as two nations just need to stop before this turns into some idiotic US Server nonsense. 

• Like 2