Jump to content
Game-Labs Forum
Aquillas

Impossible to see my notifications and messages

Recommended Posts

Hi,

My notification list is locked since several weeks. I declared it several times to forum administrators, but the concern is remaining.

Here below a small video to show the concern. Any idea?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

same thing happened to me ..Chrome or IE explorer..also in notification settings the toggle for notifying when someone likes your post has been disabled by administrator..I just gave up with reporting it

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Are you sure you have your settings correct in this forum?

YourUserName  >  Acct Settings  >  Other Settings  >  Notification Settings

A whole plethora of goodies in there.

Browser notifications only gives you that side=bar slide in notification in Windows, not the in-forum notifications.

Edited by Jean Ribault

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

Are you sure you have your settings correct in this forum?

YourUserName  >  Acct Settings  >  Other Settings  >  Notification Settings

A whole plethora of goodies in there.

Browser notifications only gives you that side=bar slide in notification in Windows, not the in-forum notifications.

I ever tried that. The notification setting is frozen to Yes for forum notif and to No for e-mail notification

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:33 PM, Sir Texas Sir said:

might want to list what your computer specks or (win/mac) and browser cause that might be part of the problem.

Impossible from my computer (Windows 10) and from my phone (Android). It seems to be independent from the system.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have de-followed all threads to be sure not get into the notification issues again.

After it worked for a few days, i cannot access the notifications anymore since some weeks.

Makes it really hard to follow content like this.

Is there any way to fix this?

I am accessing this forum with a wide range of hard- and software, all have the same issue - the problem lies with this forum.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have 24 mentions or quotes that i didn't check - the number is teasing me daily.

So i will BUMP this thread, as the non-working notifications bump me - daily, until there is an answer. ^^

Thank you for considering looking into this and sorry about being a pain in the ass. ;)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, sveno said:

I have 24 mentions or quotes that i didn't check - the number is teasing me daily.

So i will BUMP this thread, as the non-working notifications bump me - daily, until there is an answer. ^^

Thank you for considering looking into this and sorry about being a pain in the ass. ;)

@sveno, plus one like, one quote and one citation here, this gives three notifications in a single message. Enjoy :):):) 

@admin, could we just have a button such as <Reset Notifications >, this could solve the issue.

My account is only at 11. But none of this is accessable...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After using the forums for years now this problem popped up for me too.

It happened after receiving an forum mail, but that might just be coincidence... :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think the hole problem comes from you browsers settings . Just enable notifications .

Edited by CaptainSparckles

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, CaptainSparckles said:

I think the hole problem comes from you browsers settings . Just enable notifications .

This is checked. Notifications are enabled for both game-labs and steam...

This is not the issue. :(

 

Edited by Eleazar de Damas

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16.2.2018 at 11:06 AM, CaptainSparckles said:

I think the hole problem comes from you browsers settings . Just enable notifications .

On 14.2.2018 at 12:19 AM, sveno said:

...

I am accessing this forum with a wide range of hard- and software, all have the same issue - the problem lies with this forum.

Sorry CaptainSparckles - your "thinking" doesn't fit to the messages. All browser settings of different users have a problem? It seems that there are problems in the profile settings and not all settings can be customized by the user. The video shows clearly that this can't be a browser problem. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My notifications are bugged now aswell.

Can't respond to forum pvp against me anymore. :(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Im not getting any more notification when being quoted or tagged

edit: nvm was disabled in settings for whatever reason

Edited by Liq

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×