Game-Labs Forum

Impossible to see my notifications and messages

Are you sure you have your settings correct in this forum?

YourUserName  >  Acct Settings  >  Other Settings  >  Notification Settings

A whole plethora of goodies in there.

Browser notifications only gives you that side=bar slide in notification in Windows, not the in-forum notifications.

Edited by Jean Ribault

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

Are you sure you have your settings correct in this forum?

YourUserName  >  Acct Settings  >  Other Settings  >  Notification Settings

A whole plethora of goodies in there.

Browser notifications only gives you that side=bar slide in notification in Windows, not the in-forum notifications.

I ever tried that. The notification setting is frozen to Yes for forum notif and to No for e-mail notification

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 2:33 PM, Sir Texas Sir said:

might want to list what your computer specks or (win/mac) and browser cause that might be part of the problem.

Impossible from my computer (Windows 10) and from my phone (Android). It seems to be independent from the system.

I have de-followed all threads to be sure not get into the notification issues again.

After it worked for a few days, i cannot access the notifications anymore since some weeks.

Makes it really hard to follow content like this.

Is there any way to fix this?

I am accessing this forum with a wide range of hard- and software, all have the same issue - the problem lies with this forum.

• Like 1

I have 24 mentions or quotes that i didn't check - the number is teasing me daily.

So i will BUMP this thread, as the non-working notifications bump me - daily, until there is an answer. ^^

Thank you for considering looking into this and sorry about being a pain in the ass. ;)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, sveno said:

I have 24 mentions or quotes that i didn't check - the number is teasing me daily.

So i will BUMP this thread, as the non-working notifications bump me - daily, until there is an answer. ^^

Thank you for considering looking into this and sorry about being a pain in the ass. ;)

@sveno, plus one like, one quote and one citation here, this gives three notifications in a single message. Enjoy :):):) 

@admin, could we just have a button such as <Reset Notifications >, this could solve the issue.

My account is only at 11. But none of this is accessable...

6 hours ago, CaptainSparckles said:

I think the hole problem comes from you browsers settings . Just enable notifications .

This is checked. Notifications are enabled for both game-labs and steam...

This is not the issue. :(

Edited by Eleazar de Damas

On 16.2.2018 at 11:06 AM, CaptainSparckles said:

I think the hole problem comes from you browsers settings . Just enable notifications .

On 14.2.2018 at 12:19 AM, sveno said:

I am accessing this forum with a wide range of hard- and software, all have the same issue - the problem lies with this forum.

Sorry CaptainSparckles - your "thinking" doesn't fit to the messages. All browser settings of different users have a problem? It seems that there are problems in the profile settings and not all settings can be customized by the user. The video shows clearly that this can't be a browser problem. 

• 3 weeks later...