Game-Labs Forum

Flipping Indefatigable

Farrago

At approximately 2/10/18 00:30 UTC I was moving in to loot a Dane Ingermanland. I tapped him and my Indefatigable flipped like someone flipping a pancake, landed upside down, and sunk. PVP marks were awarded to the dead Dane I tapped.

I'd like this Indefatigable (Teak/WO) with edinaroogs on bottom and carros on top restored to me. I submitted an F11 in game when it happened.

Thank you.

10 hours ago, Farrago said:

At approximately 2/10/18 00:30 UTC I was moving in to loot a Dane Ingermanland. I tapped him and my Indefatigable flipped like someone flipping a pancake, landed upside down, and sunk. PVP marks were awarded to the dead Dane I tapped.

I'd like this Indefatigable (Teak/WO) with edinaroogs on bottom and carros on top restored to me. I submitted an F11 in game when it happened.

Thank you.

Not funny I know.. But I'd love a video :)

7 hours ago, admin said:

do you have it on video 
we need detailed description of positions from which you caused the flip

I'm afraid I'm rarely recording a video and don't have one in this instance. Best as I can recall, I believe I slowly tapped the bow of my Indefat to probably somewhere on the back third of the Inger's starboard side. That's all the information I have unfortunately.

My ship was a regular 5 knowledge 3 permanent slot Teak Frame White Oak Plank Indefatigable with roogs on bottom, carros on top, longs at the front, mediums at back. I don't recall the exact mods I had. I think Bovenwinds, Gazelle and Basic Hull refit. If it matters for your big squashing, I was probably using Art of Ship Handling, Optimized Ballast, Winged Out Ballast, and a couple of gunnery perks. 

Edited by Farrago