Game-Labs Forum
Sign in to follow this  
TXSailor

Copper: Unobtanium?

So I just made a run to Little Harbor, the nearest source of copper, and not only is there none to be found, but there doesn't seem to be the ability to buy it via the Eurotrader, because there's no resource for copper under crafting. Am I missing something? Or is copper unobtanium?

Copper ingots aren't related to euro trader mechanic.

There are only two cities with copper ingots npc production. You have to place the highest offer to outbid other players.

Copper platting upgrade can be looted from OW NPC or from NPC in events.

54 minutes ago, Ink said:

Copper ingots aren't related to euro trader mechanic.

There are only two cities with copper ingots npc production. You have to place the highest offer to outbid other players.

Copper platting upgrade can be looted from OW NPC or from NPC in events.

Have you seen the bids?  You really should limit the bids to rare mats to something like 10-20 so folks don't put insane contracts for like 500 cause they have millions and millions of gold.  Also owner of ports should get a small percentage without having to bid.  Like very day 24 drop the owners clan gets some also that they don't have to bid on.

As for drops.  That is just a joke...I gotten 2 copper platting since the wipe of the servers.  The rest I had to buy off PvErs that grind nothing but AI ships.  Once again you still have content locked behind PvE only wiether it's grinding AI our trying to out bid the guy that has the most gold.  Even if my clan captured that port we can't get the resources unless we are the ones with the highest bids ever day when the resources drop.  Which means we have to watch the bids 24/7 and even if you lock the port folks will just use alts to bid insane amounts (normaly the PvE guys with billions gold) to out bid every one..  It's honestly still a bad system.

Funny thing about the drops from OW AI, I gotten nothing but basic mods lately or my 100 copy of swing bed and scews or Williams sight.  I don't know if RNG freaking hates me but seems like those are the only things that drop any more for me when I kill AI.

1 hour ago, victor said:

search for copper ingots not ore

I've found the port, but apparently as others have confirmed, there's no eurotrader option, and the contracts already there are exceeding 7.5k per...

38 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Have you seen the bids?  You really should limit the bids to rare mats to something like 10-20 so folks don't put insane contracts for like 500 cause they have millions and millions of gold.  Also owner of ports should get a small percentage without having to bid.  Like very day 24 drop the owners clan 

To be fair it takes 100 copper ingots to make one plating. But I get your gist. I like the idea that port owners either get a small amount each day or control the majority of the supply i.e. setting price or amount.

25 minutes ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

To be fair it takes 100 copper ingots to make one plating. But I get your gist. I like the idea that port owners either get a small amount each day or control the majority of the supply i.e. setting price or amount.

Yah should of checked the BP for it, I'm use to Tar and others taking like 5-10 each.

I also wish we could pick contracts we want to fill. Why would I fill an enemy's contract just cause he has the highest price listed?

• Like 1