Game-Labs Forum

Limit Poods to Russian Ships

5 hours ago, HachiRoku said:

Ok I'm not naval expert but these overpowered guns are Russian right? Maybe limit them to Russian ships? People don't sail the Pavel because Buc has more firepower so that would be a bonus to the pavel. Alot of Dps but captains would need to choose wisely over 42s and 24s because of pen and double shot. 

The inger might be a little bit more of an issue because it might be op in pbs but  maybe penetration of a 24 pound aggy + double and charge could make that less of a problem. 

Any thoughts?

i agree

unless 

we have dutch guns on dutch nation ships 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

@William Death Willis is this what it was like back when you had that potato of a graphic card?

:unsure: @William Death doesn't know what u talkin 'bout? :P

Best thing about that old graphics card: when all of you guys dropped by like 25 FPS in the big PBs, I'd only drop by 1-2 FPS. When you don't have much to start with, you don't have much to lose!! :ph34r: That being said, smooth 60 FPS is...a nice upgrade and I've almost learned how to aim again. :D  

I'd also like to know what that little ship in one of those images is, and if/when it would be put in the game...it looks...interesting. 

Regarding Edinorog guns...maybe just bring back the long reload? They honestly weren't bad even with the 100s reload but very high damage output. Could buff it to...65-75s maybe? Definitely longer than what it takes to reload double-shotted 24s