Game-Labs Forum
King of Crowns

Safe zone Rework

30 minutes ago, Cr33D said:

reduce refits drop in green zone to basic stuff only and no combat marks. only gold and xp. for any other more important upgrades players will have to sail away from the green zones.

Dissallow tagging npcs in green zones only missions allowed without any drop (repairs only).

If they had better gear, there would be higher change them to actually sail out from the green.  You would get more fights, everyone would win?

If you decrease the gear, they will be in disadvantage and they don't sail out -> Less fights.

1 minute ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

If they had better gear, there would be higher change them to actually sail out from the green.  You would get more fights, everyone would win?

If you decrease the gear, they will be in disadvantage and they don't sail out -> Less fights.

wrong. They would still not sail out

Just now, rediii said:

wrong. They would still not sail out

And removing CM would make them sail out :D

Giving them competitive gear will definitely give you more fights.

23 minutes ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

And removing CM would make them sail out :D

Giving them competitive gear will definitely give you more fights.

Competitive gear doesnt exist. Just sail out

If I would takr the best possible everytime I sail somewhere I couldnt play anymore after a week because I have spent all my shit.

3 hours ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

This is related to things that I said?  Or is this your way to brag?

I am speaking from the game, not from you, right?

You also did not mention anything about upgrades you use?

Are you sailing in a fleet?

Are you sailing vs new guys, for example camping near MT?

How much time you have spent with the game?

You don't have to answer.  I am just saying that I am speaking in general from the game.  Would be hard to speak from a game if I had to take on account every possible individual.

The game is like I said there.

3 hours ago, Cmdr RideZ said:

around sailing and fights - 400 - 600 hours another that on top trading. 

I dont mind who I fight against, I sail around MT because it's a nearest port with some players from La Tortue, not because low lvl players are there.

I fight vs everyone thtat  wants to fight I dont pick targets as per their rank in game nor I check how many hours they played. If I got attacked I fight. I tend to let go ppl with low rank unless I am attacked by them. There was few occasions where I attacked low lvl player and sank him, but I provided them with better ship with upgrades usually.  

So far one that is bragging is you, I play NA since July only, which is short compared to some people here and through sinkning I learned how to fight and what you are trying to do is to bring more pve to pvp server. Everytime  I leave port I accept fact that I lost this ship. This helps a lot and is the best advice I can give.

I use upgrades that are available for everyone in shop ranging from 0.5kk to 2kk total. I dont sail with copper plating for example nor cartahena only pb ships do have cartahena which is obsolete now anyway.

To the topic, green zones must be changed to something that is viable for pvp too. Stop protecting highest level ranks, that will only learn through sinking their own ships in pvp and not through pve. AI is nowhere on par with pvp players and everyone have to realize that. 

IMHO all starters should be placed on pacific with no access for pvp players. They should be allowedvto pvp same rank or higher there only. After reaching certain rank they should move to carribean picking their nation , all green zones should be removed. 

Edited by Cr33D

3 hours ago, Cr33D said:

So far one that is bragging is you

I did not notice that, sorry about that.

If you sail out from green and are having good PvP, that is good for you.

My point was to invent ways how to get more players out from the green.  What could make these players to sail out?  What are players on green thinking?