Game-Labs Forum

Reporting Green on Green firing

Today, I was near Shroud Cay with my character named Themistoklis (my name in OW is different with the one here). I engaged in battle after the player Captain Rover invited me to tag the prussian player Flintch. I also got invited in a battle group by Captain Rover.

Right after the battle started, as i was throwing chain shots at Flintch, i got broadsided twice at almost point blank range by Captain Rover who was also making it look like fun hitting his fellow nation player. Prussian player Flintch told him to stop doing this. Afterwards he just broadsided  Flinch again as i was trying to get away and they continued the battle as i left the instance in a hurry.

I'm irritated by this unsportsmanlike behaviour by Captain Rover cause i thought clan players respect their fellow nation ones. I guess the fact that i got multiple hull hits by him can be proven by battle logs. 

Yours,

Domestikos(Themistoklis)

• Like 3

I was the Prussian player Flinch in this battle. Captain Rover invited me to attack Themistoklis in the Snow and said he would not participate. Within the battle he shot his fellow nation player twice and I told him not too. Later in the battle he turned on me once Themistoklis fled from the battle, unable to compete with me with massive damage caused by Captain Rover. He had no remorse for his actions and did not apologize as shown in this screenshot.

unknown.png