Game-Labs Forum
CoolBreeze66

EU Trader Contract for Food Supplies

I have been trying to buy Food Supplies using the EU Trader ability.  The cost to buy according to the chart is 96 per unit.  I cannot buy a unit for anything less than 210.  The pricing at the ports needs to be checked.  There is a glitch, please check it out.

TY

Food supplies has to be playermade which means the trader tool sets a value that's far  below true value if no sell contracts are active in a port..

37 minutes ago, CoolBreeze66 said:

I have been trying to buy Food Supplies using the EU Trader ability.  The cost to buy according to the chart is 96 per unit.  I cannot buy a unit for anything less than 210.  The pricing at the ports needs to be checked.  There is a glitch, please check it out.

TY

BasePrice for Food supplies is 41 (API) - so for eu - trader u have to set the price of ur buy order to 164 at least, in a Port where Food supplies can be produced. Or just buld a Food suplies building and craft it. 

cant check if it will work with 164, just tooked a look into the item data of the api.

1 hour ago, CTC_ClanLeader said:

BasePrice for Food supplies is 41 (API) - so for eu - trader u have to set the price of ur buy order to 164 at least, in a Port where Food supplies can be produced. Or just buld a Food suplies building and craft it. 

cant check if it will work with 164, just tooked a look into the item data of the api.

1 hour ago, SKurj said:

It works at 164

Just to confirm - the ai don't produce food supplies right? - otherwise I'm gonna drop a shitload of farming right there..

Euro-trader pricing can be used to get unlimited amounts at any time from a port that allows the construction of the relevant building.  

Stone block can be purchased via euro trader at 80, food supplies at 164 for example.  This is an anti-inflation measure as far as I know and has existed in game for quite awhile.

The base price as I see it for food supplies is 35 as it stands right now. 210 divided by 6 multiplied by 4 equals 140.  I have used 140 as the buy price on a eu trading contract, worked before but apparently the 41 price is the new price. Another ninja change.  i tried it at 164 and it works.  thanks for the help appreciate it greatly

1 hour ago, SKurj said:

Euro-trader pricing can be used to get unlimited amounts at any time from a port that allows the construction of the relevant building.  

Stone block can be purchased via euro trader at 80, food supplies at 164 for example.  This is an anti-inflation measure as far as I know and has existed in game for quite awhile.

thx I was actually not aware of this.. But since gold is the easiest commodity to come by - I'll just match the euro-trader pricing.. Is there a general rule to the prices or are the fixed in a specific way?

8 minutes ago, Bearwall said:

thx I was actually not aware of this.. But since gold is the easiest commodity to come by - I'll just match the euro-trader pricing.. Is there a general rule to the prices or are the fixed in a specific way?

Place a contract up for 4x base and it is filled immediately.  Start with the smallest quantity contract possible and see if it works, if it does drop price abit and try again, if it doesn't increase price etc.  I haven't verified most of the prices on the list.

• Like 1

Current EuroTrader prices for 4x items from the API (4 times this listed price will be auto-filled):

Name BasePrice
     Lignum Vitae Log        75
               Silver       100
                 Gold       152
            Saltpeter        46
                 Coal        30
             Iron Ore        60
              Sulphur        48
        Food Supplies        41
                Sugar        52
              Tobacco       100
              Fir Log        60
              Oak Log        73
          Stone Block        20
                 Hemp        53

Edited by Wraith

7 hours ago, SKurj said:

...I haven't verified most of the prices on the list.

No need though.  In a port that produces the resource in question, go to the crafting tab and click on the resource.  The data in the crafting box will tell you how much 4 of them will cost to produce (you may have to do some basic math).  Use that number, it always works.  Except for cotton, check this thread for that issue:

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/23634-cotton-is-bugged-in-eu-trader/?tab=comments#comment-491343

Edited by Jean Ribault

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

No need though.  In a port that produces the resource in question, go to the crafting tab and click on the resource.  The data in the crafting box will tell you how much 4 of them will cost to produce (you may have to do some basic math).  Use that number, it always works.  Except for cotton, check this thread for that issue:

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/23634-cotton-is-bugged-in-eu-trader/?tab=comments#comment-491343

never tried that trick nice

2 hours ago, Jean Ribault said:

Hmm doesn't work for food supplies, food supplies gives 6 for 210 under resources crafting, if we divide by 6 mutliply by 4 thats 140, and food supplies EU price is 164

It will only work for basic resources.  Even though food supplies are also under the resources tab I believe they are a craftable provision made up of multiple basic resource components (salt + fish meat I think).  It has to be a growable/minable basic resource.  A single basic component.  Food supplies shouldn't actually be under that tab, and I think they are in there twice if you look under the consumables tab (where they should be).

Edited by Jean Ribault

1 hour ago, Jean Ribault said:

It will only work for basic resources.  Even though food supplies are also under the resources tab I believe they are a craftable provision made up of multiple basic resource components (salt + fish meat I think).  It has to be a growable/minable basic resource.  A single basic component.  Food supplies shouldn't actually be under that tab, and I think they are in there twice if you look under the consumables tab (where they should be).

Well they are in that you can build a building for food supplies otherwise EU trader wouldn't work at all.  As far as I know it ONLY works for items for which you can build a building in a port, nothing else..     But I could be wrong... 

3 hours ago, SKurj said:

Well they are in that you can build a building for food supplies otherwise EU trader wouldn't work at all.  As far as I know it ONLY works for items for which you can build a building in a port, nothing else..     But I could be wrong... 

Yes, confirming what I said above.  Growable/minable........i.e. a building.  You're not wrong, I think we are saying the same thing.

Edited by Jean Ribault

6 hours ago, VonVolks said:

Whats a Euro Trader?

This is just a name for a game feature, most raw resources that you can farm from buildings, you can instantly buy if you set 4x base price in a port that allows production of given resource.

Example,

• you are in need of stone blocks
  • you come to a port that allows production of stone blocks with a hope to buy some from other players, but there are no offers from players at this moment unfortunately
  • you then can place a buy contract with 4x base price per item (it is 20*4=80 gold per stone block). In seconds your contract will be filled.
  • Like 3

OOOOh! Great thats fantastic to know. How do you know what the base price is in order to place the contract?

1 minute ago, VonVolks said:

OOOOh! Great thats fantastic to know. How do you know what the base price is in order to place the contract?

You can check it in buildings when you collect resources.

Or you can check the table provided by Captain Wraith earlier in this topic.

On 30/01/2018 at 7:50 PM, Wraith said:

Current EuroTrader prices for 4x items from the API (4 times this listed price will be auto-filled):

Name BasePrice
     Lignum Vitae Log        75
               Silver       100
                 Gold       152
            Saltpeter        46
                 Coal        30
             Iron Ore        60
              Sulphur        48
        Food Supplies        41
                Sugar        52
              Tobacco       100
              Fir Log        60
              Oak Log        73
          Stone Block        20
                 Hemp        53

OK,
To be clear the EU traders can ONLY supply the above products as listed? and only from ports with these as production goods? 

8 minutes ago, VonVolks said:

OK,
To be clear the EU traders can ONLY supply the above products as listed? and only from ports with these as production goods? 

That's what's currently in the API data so unless something has been excluded then yes, that's how it works.

It works only in ports that allow production of a given resource. You do not need outpost or existed building to use it, all you need is place a contract with high enough price