Game-Labs Forum

Lost All Money. Negative gold

FRAN

29 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

I think that's 2nd or 3rd time the money cap was reached and broke the bank. Remember Bandy and the other guy (can't recall the name).

btw, Fran pays 400k for PvP marks in Aves :ph34r:

@Bearwall has more money, he was always the richest person on the server.

giphy.gif

lol I AM the richest man on the server.. When you break the bank you just get a new stretch goal..

6 hours ago, Slim Jimmerson said:

Is this what looks like to win Naval Action? Does this mean he doesn't have to play anymore?

I know one of our former clan members from BLACK back on GLOBAL would do what I call day trading and I'm pretty sure he has a lot of gold stocked up.  Must be nice to sit in your office or home all day and do trade runs.  When I wasn't working most of the last year or so I tried it a few times.  Got bored as hell and didn't get to far....lol

But hay some folks actually love that part of the game.   They just need to share the wealth a bit more...

• Like 2

8 hours ago, RedNeckMilkMan said:

I think we have found the one true carebear. Truly a momentous occasion.

Some real masochist shit trading that much.

But actually since we are all really testers, it's good that he found a chink in the armor.  Who would've known there was an upper limit?  Probably a number of digits thing, or something similar to the Y2K bug.

11 hours ago, Rickard said:

bernie sanders idea are actually quite good seen the situation America finds itself in today...

Lol. Yes I have. My 401k is killing it...  I live in Bernie Sanders’ “home” state( although he’s really a New Yorker), and we couldn’t even afford to do universal health care here.  

The man is a joke.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Vernon Merrill said:

Lol. Yes I have. My 401k is killing it...  I live in Bernie Sanders’ “home” state( although he’s really a New Yorker), and we couldn’t even afford to do universal health care here. 

You're already paying for universal health care one way or another, and it isn't half as effective as hold full of rum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Vernon Merrill said:

The man is a joke.  

Not to get off topic, but what I always said about guys like him if it's so great than why don't they test it in there state first.  Most countries that have it are about that small...lol

Now back on topic so any one want to start giving out some of those money's they have?  help a poor brother out...lol

• Like 1