Game-Labs Forum

BF Clan

I'm putting the entire clan on notice. Go through the forums, bug reports, weird happenings in game, and you will likely find them at the center of a disproportionate amount of them. Sails mysteriously dropping in battle? BF. Boarding avail but won't execute? BF. 475 mast hits but mast still standing? BF. Ship with 25% center structure going full speed in battle? BF. I'm over it. I accuse every last one of them of cheating. 

1 hour ago, BPHick said:

I'm putting the entire clan on notice. Go through the forums, bug reports, weird happenings in game, and you will likely find them at the center of a disproportionate amount of them. Sails mysteriously dropping in battle? BF. Boarding avail but won't execute? BF. 475 mast hits but mast still standing? BF. Ship with 25% center structure going full speed in battle? BF. I'm over it. I accuse every last one of them of cheating. 

impossible (no vid or screenshot)

you can not, do that .

i believe it has everything to do with upgrades and balance (it makes you mad i know)

the  availability of printable books (book win ,fire ecc) and pvp marks for the average player is the problem

after 5000 hours of battle no fire book availability is just stupid...and unrealistic as well (rng)

but that has nothing to do with the bf clan on it self

they just make good use of the mechanic provided to them ...(whatever you may think of that )

-[balance or rebalance is the key]

-[availability is the key]

-[access is the key]

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

25 minutes ago, Cpt. Reverse said:

необоснованное обвинение карается блокировкой?

До свидания сэр. 

Use google translate please ;) 

I fought BF many times and I've never seen something suspicious.

Some of them are good players but I assure you they can sink ;) 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BPHick said:

Plenty of pictures and videos already in this forum. I cannot record video during battle, but I and others have submitted F11 reports of strange events. Devs can lock this and look into it. 

Please give us a link to at least one of the videos that is already on the forum which implicates BF clan as in one way or another playing unfair.

I doubt the devs will waste their time in investigating a whole clan without any reasonable implication or evidence.

I have seen some interesting things from them myself. Mainly the Ocean that had no armor health and bounced my 24lbs literally at point blank and they came back to penetrate me. But really I do think it comes down to the Mechanics the devs have built into this game. The way they build their ships. I’m not large on the accusing of hacking because any good hacker knows how to cover his tracks easily, it’s a waste of time. And also I have been accused on several occasions, and of course I have never hacked/cheated in any multiplayer game in my life. Unless you count exploits in Nazi Zombies mode of CoD WaW. But otherwise it’s generally just a matter of them knowing the broken, very stupid game mechanics the game has developed into them, more than you do.

7 hours ago, Otto Kohl said:

Accusing without a proof is banable.

Frustration with BS Mechanics that just weren’t understood is not. You can’t just ban your small playerbase when you have made poor life decisions.. So as Gordon Ramsey has famously said. hello kitty off. Get out of my kitchen. 

I feel a pity for you. you play like a poop and try to blame them for "cheating"
If cheats for this game existed at all o.O
The guys from BF are playing well, you apparently play like total shit, it's not a topic for the tribunal.

• Like 1

As a former Dutch player, I know these rumors of BF using hacks have been spreading around the Dutch nation for quite some time. I laughed about it then, and I laugh about it now. I have never experienced anything out of the ordinary (other than competent seamanship) when fighting against BF. The 4 examples you mentioned have other explanations besides hacking. Either show proof or stop tarnishing their names on the forums. 

• Like 2