Game-Labs Forum

A normal day at home...

blubasso

A couple of hours ago i opened NA to trim graphics and to test them. Ok, i sailed a little to test FPS, graphic smoothness and so on. Suddenly i found myself in a battle, dunno why. I only know that at a some point i saw the typical battle screen on my monitor. My thoughts were death & destruction upon me and my poor 2 floating planks. I picture myself overwhelmed by 37565759374658573635 ships and every enemy commander wanted a little bit of my skin.

From that point on, please listen the video and go on reading 

In the meantime, my wife started to shout that she wanted something, and she wanted PC, and she wanted this and that. 

I realize that ingame there were just 2 ships: a pirate and someone with cutter from my side. Ok, just 1 enemy.

My wife came and start to talk to me, something (surely) very important, but the pirate start to shoot at me.

I shoot back and my handy rang. 

My wife asked me why i don’t take the phone.

(I cannot say my answer, because i surely be banned for my whole life on every server in the Milky Way)

I shoot back at the pirate and the other ship rammed me.

My wife asked me why i am still on Pc

The other friendly ship was sunk by the pirate, “Now it’s my turn”, i thought.

My wife came back, saying that dinners was ready.

I finally sank the pirate, my ship was terribly damaged. A real tragedy and all my wife can say is “Dinner is ready”???

My home life is like a farm, with a lot of chaos around me, especially when i try to play on PC...

Edited by blubasso
  • Like 3

My girlfriend likes to wait until I'm in the middle of some intense combat situation on the computer before coming over and trying to start a conversation about something or calling me into the other room to see the latest incredibly important cute cat antics, etc.  It is taking a long time to get her to understand that these games don't have a "pause" button like her TV does...

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Norfolk nChance said:

LMAO Mrs. nChance has no idea how dangerous it is to be caught in a knife fight with the Spanish Marauder @Iroquois Confederacy 

http://forum.game-labs.net/topic/21509-“being-prepared…”-and-norfolk’s-hard-lesson/

Ah, the Free Tribes now freely associate with the Commonwealth of Poland!  Much Perogi!

• Like 4