Game-Labs Forum

Please Help Ink

=gRiJ=Toro

First sorry if my inglish isn´t good.

Good afternoon, I would like to complain about repeated incidents in the game.

The first is that you never get a response when you send an F11. (you have a few F11 reports from me)

The looting works very badly, and when you loot something bad, well, it does not happen much, but when you loot two Cooper plating, one appears and you can not drag it, and the other one gets it and disappears when you get to port, you get very angry.

Today I just sold Cotton sails in Havana, and surprise, my contract that was just finished, is not on my list of contracts, 6 cottons x 239,000, have disappeared.

Please, you should solve this type of problems as soon as possible, it will be more pleasant to play Naval Action.

And all these actions I have reported to the F11, and never an answer, I only lose things, money, and my time.

But today I could not take it anymore, and someone told me to talk in the forum with Ink, that he could help me.
  • Like 1

I can offer a couple of things: The F11 system is for reporting bugs, glitches, etc. and is a one way communication. Developers usually do not respond to F11 input, unless after investigating, they feel its necessary.. As for the Cotton sails vanishing... If you accidentally hit Delete contract, it would make it all vanish. Not saying you did - just a possibility.