Game-Labs Forum

Wasa vanished in port

Doug Maoz

Hello all,

On Wednesday 1/17/2018 I had my Wasa in Tumbado vanish out from under me when I tried to change knowledge in the equipment tab. I filed a bug report in the hopes that it would be returned to me (NAB-75604), but I am now also making a support post. Here is the sequence of events:

1. Went to Tumbado outpost
  2. Selected Wasa from the ship list (I was going to tow it to Hat Island, so I was going to empty it of repairs.)
  3. Went to equipment tab
  4. The Wasa looked very strange in the equip tab
    1. I saw all my perm mods (Cartagena Caulking, French Rig, Northern Carpenters) and cannons equipped.
    2. However all the knowledge slots had the blank "+" when I knew I had left knowledges equipped.
    3. I thought there were repairs left in the hull, but it looked empty.
  5. I clicked on the first knowledge slot, and tried to equip "Art of Ship Handling".
  6. An error popped up, saying "You can only have one knowledge of this type equipped".
  7. I pressed OK.
  8. Suddenly, I was on my Endymion in the equip tab in the same port, and the Wasa was gone.
  9. I had no record of selling the Wasa to either the ship market or the NPC vendor, nor was the Wasa anywhere else in my other docks.

Which brings us to today. I would appreciate it if the Wasa and upgrades were returned to me, and this error was investigated.

I wish I had some screenshots or video, but I was not recording when it happened.

Thank you for your time in reviewing this issue!